Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I found many items with sentimental value and remembered happy and sad times from my past.
(All that while cleaning my room...)

I have something more to confess though..:

3 weeks ago I went out to pick new shoes. There was some nice music on the radio pretty girls around. And I was thinking to myself "I think I just found my new shoes". Suddenly a familiar tune on the radio:

A certain 18y beauty suddenly went :
And I was like :*tf

:coolstory

But didn't speak to her and I'm still sorry T.T (thought It might help to dump that thought here...)

P.S. You may be right Googz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Wow you're good! You could tell she was 18 just by her breasts and butt? :o

:thumbs
No, by her shoes :3c.
Actually she was more like 17, but I thought I could save face a bit :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, by her shoes :3c.
Actually she was more like 17, but I thought I could save face a bit :derp
That is one heck of a brilliant observational technique.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm impressed. I also confess I seriously doubt she was eighteen.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I feel noob when I see you people judging age by shoe size. I can't even judge correct bra size :fail.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Seems like a personal problem..... (there's like no way I couldn't say that here)

:comfort
I confess, your hug didn't make me feel better. I feel more sad now a male came to hug me.

:shootme
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OT - Adi should have won like a few awards.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess as working with shoes by selling them to customers for the Past Year and a Half, it is impossible to tell someones age by their shoe size :P

But I know how you really knew her age :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh gawd...

I confess my brother is busy in his room which is just on the other side of the wall I'm facing and it's noisy. :oh

I have nowhere to go today. :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess as working with shoes by selling them to customers for the Past Year and a Half, it is impossible to tell someones age by their shoe size :P

But I know how you really knew her age :arf
I've had size 13 feet since I was 14 or so...so agreed
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well I wear a 9 1/2

I have met a 8 year old who had bigger feet than me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
...I don't think wizzard was serious. Am I the only one ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I've had size 13 feet since I was 14 or so...so agreed
:teehee

Did you get a custom-ordered clown shoes?



I confess that I'm actually thankful for the people that put up with my inane ways and posh way of doing stuff.

Fuck everyone though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top