yours was one of the coolest fraccion.Cooler than some espada... mine on the other head...My god I hate my character.

yours was one of the coolest fraccion.Cooler than some espada... mine on the other head...My god I hate my character.

its a guy though.oh is it a she?3c enlighten me preaseDon't hate on Charlotte. She's the ultimate trolling character, excluding Mr. Exacta.
That's impossible D: I worked with 150x150 files, the same ones you sent me. The frames I added were internal ç.ç...You can all do it by yourselves. Just save the avatar again I sent you and reduce the size in paint lol.
I think the size change happened when she added the frames... oh Farfalla oh Farfalla, a lot to learn you have, young padawan.
Nuno is a detective *-*
Now I can fix mine as well. TA DA!
It was a joke 'cause he investigated and solved the avy's problem o.oHe is???? How you know?
ex-espada. You guys have similiar attitudes. her released state was butterfly btw or some similiar bug/insectI have no idea who my character is XDD
RLY????ex-espada. You guys have similiar attitudes. her released state was butterfly btw or some similiar bug/insect
its a guy though.oh is it a she?3c enlighten me prease

Yeah. It would be utterly weird to add external 4px strokes anyway, it would look terrible. It's weird really. Investigate N²!That's impossible D: I worked with 150x150 files, the same ones you sent me. The frames I added were internal ç.ç...
Well yeah, but why Nuno in particular...that was the question, and that's where the slip came in IMOuh LOL I voted Nuno because I wanted to even it out, then the votes changed and I had to switch...
Because I had the most votes? I had 3x and he had 4x I think. Then Imp removed his vote and I got 2x. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.Well yeah, but why Nuno in particular...that was the question, and that's where the slip came in IMO
XD Ikr! It would ruin the proportions!Yeah. It would be utterly weird to add external 4px strokes anyway, it would look terrible. It's weird really. Investigate N²!
That wasn't the situation at that time...Because I had the most votes? I had 3x and he had 4x I think. Then Imp removed his vote and I got 2x. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.
So there were 3 possible picks and he chose you...for whatever reason...which he didn't explain...then he didn't even mention you as a possible suspect in his list...I changed. When I read first I had 3x and there were three with 2x. Then after I posted kevin had 3x and as Frosty voted for me I changed to kevin.