Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Don't hate on Charlotte. She's the ultimate trolling character, excluding Mr. Exacta.

Mine's just a stupid bird.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can all do it by yourselves. Just save the avatar again I sent you and reduce the size in paint lol.

I think the size change happened when she added the frames... oh Farfalla oh Farfalla, a lot to learn you have, young padawan.
That's impossible D: I worked with 150x150 files, the same ones you sent me. The frames I added were internal ç.ç...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Beautiful Charlotte Chuhlhourne's Perfect Stylish Dangerous Psychedelic Valuable Economical Continental Incredible Unbelievable Shining Attack!

I think Charlotte is actually the best fraccion ever. Except Dordonchacka, Pesche and the Tres Bestias mebe.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Farfalla = Butterfly in italian.

Everything makes sense now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Cirucci has some sort of wings yeah, but she's a fucking bitch.



And her release is just ugly.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
its a guy though.oh is it a she?3c enlighten me prease
:derp

That's impossible D: I worked with 150x150 files, the same ones you sent me. The frames I added were internal ç.ç...
Yeah. It would be utterly weird to add external 4px strokes anyway, it would look terrible. It's weird really. Investigate N²!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
uh LOL I voted Nuno because I wanted to even it out, then the votes changed and I had to switch...
Well yeah, but why Nuno in particular...that was the question, and that's where the slip came in IMO
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well yeah, but why Nuno in particular...that was the question, and that's where the slip came in IMO
Because I had the most votes? I had 3x and he had 4x I think. Then Imp removed his vote and I got 2x. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah. It would be utterly weird to add external 4px strokes anyway, it would look terrible. It's weird really. Investigate N²!
XD Ikr! It would ruin the proportions!
I think I know what happened. I used a site to add that frame (the black and bloody one, I forgot I didn't use the regular stroke) and I had to adjust the file in that site (since the frame was bigger), print screen it (otherwise, the site would add a logo over the avy) and then finish it on my photoshop. I prolly did screw up somewhere between those steps. Oooopsie~ XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Because I had the most votes? I had 3x and he had 4x I think. Then Imp removed his vote and I got 2x. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.
That wasn't the situation at that time...

I changed. When I read first I had 3x and there were three with 2x. Then after I posted kevin had 3x and as Frosty voted for me I changed to kevin.
So there were 3 possible picks and he chose you...for whatever reason...which he didn't explain...then he didn't even mention you as a possible suspect in his list...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hey, that analyses are game related... and ITS NIGHT!

You can analyse just how sexy Charlotte's attacks are though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top