On the other hand, I totally get why people feel like killing Germy when he's playing @.@

You fell into his trap, ya no?On the other hand, I totally get why people feel like killing Germy when he's playing @.@
Mmmm, but the other side of that is being a player people look to for analysis, like Imp. Nana is the only one consistingly pointing out how she's wary of him. Everyone else tends to ignore him unless he makes a gaff.Being always right and guessing all things correct everytime is no fun, because you will have a short lifespan, unless you're bulletproof or hider. Thus it's either all about bluffing to have one of those roles, or being all polarizing, so that the mafia keeps you alive to hide behind you.
No! D:You fell into his trap, ya no?
Sure. The whole point of playing aggressive is to poke and prod people and see what they do. You're both fiery so it went on for a while.No! D:
...for what?xi0 for christ's sake,use acid!
Farf is the at 4th placei feel sorry for xi0 ,imp and evil
they are the first candidates to die every game

I remember you dying as a hider on day 1It sucks being killed early, so I was always trying to get as much fun as I could, knowing ever day could be the last day.
---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------
Being always right and guessing all things correct everytime is no fun, because you will have a short lifespan, unless you're bulletproof or hider. Thus it's either all about bluffing to have one of those roles, or being all polarizing, so that the mafia keeps you alive to hide behind you.

That can backfire quite easily as well.Sure. The whole point of playing aggressive is to poke and prod people and see what they do. You're both fiery so it went on for a while.
you wouldn;t undestand...for what?
I'm not saying its a strategy, but it can be the way someone plays. I didn't mean to imply he was doing it on purpose.That can backfire quite easily as well.
I wouldn't and I don't...you wouldn;t undestand
I never been a hider.Farf is the at 4th place
I remember you dying as a hider on day 1![]()

A fail.The question was is a kill inteded for the hider to be transfered or to fail?
My bad, It's been BBBB.I never been a hider.

For me it looks like 'My posts are better than your posts'Evil, every post you make looks like you're disappoint. Damn your signature![]()
