Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It sucks being killed early, so I was always trying to get as much fun as I could, knowing ever day could be the last day. :D

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Being always right and guessing all things correct everytime is no fun, because you will have a short lifespan, unless you're bulletproof or hider. Thus it's either all about bluffing to have one of those roles, or being all polarizing, so that the mafia keeps you alive to hide behind you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Being always right and guessing all things correct everytime is no fun, because you will have a short lifespan, unless you're bulletproof or hider. Thus it's either all about bluffing to have one of those roles, or being all polarizing, so that the mafia keeps you alive to hide behind you.
Mmmm, but the other side of that is being a player people look to for analysis, like Imp. Nana is the only one consistingly pointing out how she's wary of him. Everyone else tends to ignore him unless he makes a gaff.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
i feel sorry for xi0 ,imp and evil
they are the first candidates to die every game
Farf is the at 4th place :amuse
It sucks being killed early, so I was always trying to get as much fun as I could, knowing ever day could be the last day. :D

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Being always right and guessing all things correct everytime is no fun, because you will have a short lifespan, unless you're bulletproof or hider. Thus it's either all about bluffing to have one of those roles, or being all polarizing, so that the mafia keeps you alive to hide behind you.
I remember you dying as a hider on day 1 :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That can backfire quite easily as well.
I'm not saying its a strategy, but it can be the way someone plays. I didn't mean to imply he was doing it on purpose.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

you wouldn;t undestand
I wouldn't and I don't...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Farf is the at 4th place :amuse


I remember you dying as a hider on day 1 :lmao
I never been a hider.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

We've been talking about that ages now, so here's a first draft. MS paint skillz at their finest. :datass



Could a GFXer make it a little bit more pretty so we can put it somewhere and make it official?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
The question was is a kill inteded for the hider to be transfered or to fail?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And maybe adding that within those levels if the actions contradict a coin toss decided which comes first.

And did I forget something cruicial?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

The question was is a kill inteded for the hider to be transfered or to fail?
A fail.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Evil, every post you make looks like you're disappoint. Damn your signature :disappoint
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Evil, every post you make looks like you're disappoint. Damn your signature :disappoint
For me it looks like 'My posts are better than your posts' :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top