Twin sister make her apperance....

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's a weirdo though, and she's... :?bunny


:3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Because....I dont know...kinda feel like that. :pout
So if you tell a secret to someone, then you will have to change it afterwards to have that remain as a secret?....:notsure









...devious:shifty
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Carry on , Carey on

If you're sinking like a stone


Carry on x 45 million.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
So if you tell a secret to someone, then you will have to change it afterwards to have that remain as a secret?....:notsure









...devious:shifty
I dont tell secrets away. :3c:wtf
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
He's a weirdo though, and she's... :?bunny


:3c
You're the biggest weirdo around if you ask me... :worrybunny
while he's one of the normal ones...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was a joke. Hence me trailing off before saying anything about her...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Im thinking of getting this for someone - thoughts?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Apparently no one is worthy...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Not the kind of reaction I was going for - it was a serious question - kedo....
It was a serious answer...

get him/her a gf/bf.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I dont tell secrets away. :3c:wtf
Hmm...so the arrangement of socks and underwear is a delicate subject...I see...hmmm...so I have to ask another question...

Dexter's Lab or Cow and Chicken?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Hmm...so the arrangement of socks and underwear is a delicate subject...I see...hmmm...so I have to ask another question...

Dexter's Lab or Cow and Chicken?
I didnt really watch any of these. Im not making this any better am I? :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didnt really watch any of these. Im not making this any better am I? :gwah

You don't know dexter's lab?

How can this be - ?

What about Pinky and the Brian?
Tom & Jerry
Pirate Power Rangers?!
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
You don't know dexter's lab?

How can this be - ?

What about Pinky and the Brian?
Tom & Jerry
Pirate Power Rangers?!
I did see Tom & Jerry. :wtf
 
Top