Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No DD , you are wrong! You give wrong avatar's!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, this was a fun read.

I'm looking forward to the DN game.

Plus, it's post 2000 for me.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
no lala you're not. You're like the only one who understood my point of view and who was objective not subjective .


Also when bene edited my comment and said "I'm not in the mood" I stopped . But I continued arguing since no one did anything about faust and everyone was all oh punish her but what about faust? I felt discriminated
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
no lala you're not. You're like the only one who understood my point of view and who was objective not subjective .


Also when bene edited my comment and said "I'm not in the mood" I stopped . But I continued arguing since no one did anything about faust and everyone was all oh punish her but what about faust? I felt discriminated
I didn't grasp your logic with how you played, that's all.

And I wasn't intending to rehash that, but bashing was brought up so I felt the need to clarify. I know you stopped.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well she meant bashin more like cornering not how I behaved , I think.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
well she meant bashin more like cornering not how I behaved , I think.
I don't know if I can consider name-calling bashing since it went both ways. I just took it as things said in an argument between you two. It's obvious you just need to have a good hatefuck to release the tension :teehee
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
jerk. I would have figured I'd be back to normal today since yesterday I cried cuz of the pressure ,not related to the game , [was cuz of finances, job and such] but seems I'm still so angry and so emotional oh my god! and my mood shifts dear lord I haven't seen a more complicated person than myself thus far...

but anyway crying should have relieved my tension too and it didn't happen. jerk xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
jerk. I would have figured I'd be back to normal today since yesterday I cried cuz of the pressure ,not related to the game , [was cuz of finances, job and such] but seems I'm still so angry and so emotional oh my god! and my mood shifts dear lord I haven't seen a more complicated person than myself thus far...

but anyway crying should have relieved my tension too and it didn't happen. jerk xD
Jerk?

:e3
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You are wrong only this time, because u never wrong u.ú (okay, just now)
women never are always right,also not near always :)
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
*sigh*

this discussion thread is definitely not for me...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
should apologize to bene ._.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

*sigh*

this discussion thread is definitely not for me...
why is that? XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top