Okie.
I'm always wrong T.TFarfalla, you are wrong.
i will immediately votekill Light YagamiWell, this was a fun read.
I'm looking forward to the DN game.
Plus, it's post 2000 for me.

You're sweetNo DD , you are wrong! You give wrong avatar's!
I didn't grasp your logic with how you played, that's all.no lala you're not. You're like the only one who understood my point of view and who was objective not subjective .
Also when bene edited my comment and said "I'm not in the mood" I stopped . But I continued arguing since no one did anything about faust and everyone was all oh punish her but what about faust? I felt discriminated
I don't know if I can consider name-calling bashing since it went both ways. I just took it as things said in an argument between you two. It's obvious you just need to have a good hatefuck to release the tensionwell she meant bashin more like cornering not how I behaved , I think.

You are wrong only this time, because u never wrong u.ú (okay, just now)I'm always wrong T.T
Jerk?jerk. I would have figured I'd be back to normal today since yesterday I cried cuz of the pressure ,not related to the game , [was cuz of finances, job and such] but seems I'm still so angry and so emotional oh my god! and my mood shifts dear lord I haven't seen a more complicated person than myself thus far...
but anyway crying should have relieved my tension too and it didn't happen. jerk xD

Jerk?
![]()
XDI don't know if I can consider name-calling bashing since it went both ways. I just took it as things said in an argument between you two. It's obvious you just need to have a good hatefuck to release the tension![]()
women never are always right,also not near alwaysYou are wrong only this time, because u never wrong u.ú (okay, just now)

why is that? XD*sigh*
this discussion thread is definitely not for me...
of course she is right. She make me food and clean my clothes when im playing all daywomen never are always right,also not near always![]()