what but reasons for ban appear somewhere for the public to see? TAT you so mean!!! I APOLOGIZED TO YOU TAT nao you make me a porn bot TAT
Nah...it's private for everyone...but I will make a screenshotwhat but reasons for ban appear somewhere for the public to see? TAT you so mean!!! I APOLOGIZED TO YOU TAT nao you make me a porn bot TAT
...
....
Nope, you didn't. So, who's hosting this DN game then?No! I have no time in january, I thought I made it clear.
They're the only hosts I've known, so...He's the best host after Evil xD
I know, I'm just saying they're all I've knownYeah, there were others before you joined.



I'm auto critical about everything and I'm confident that I'm not that away from reality!Wait, Farfi you really think you are not good at this?... That's why you got mad at me when I joked last game and said that you were bad. I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that you were so auto critical about this
BTW, for what I've seen, you are actually good at this
