Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what but reasons for ban appear somewhere for the public to see? TAT you so mean!!! I APOLOGIZED TO YOU TAT nao you make me a porn bot TAT
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
what but reasons for ban appear somewhere for the public to see? TAT you so mean!!! I APOLOGIZED TO YOU TAT nao you make me a porn bot TAT
Nah...it's private for everyone...but I will make a screenshot:teehee...

And I wasn't referring to you personally...it was a general purpose post:p....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait, Farfi you really think you are not good at this?... That's why you got mad at me when I joked last game and said that you were bad. I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that you were so auto critical about this :(

BTW, for what I've seen, you are actually good at this :nod
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wtf is the "this" you are talking about?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This game?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I thought you meant hosting.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait, Farfi you really think you are not good at this?... That's why you got mad at me when I joked last game and said that you were bad. I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that you were so auto critical about this :(

BTW, for what I've seen, you are actually good at this :nod
I'm auto critical about everything and I'm confident that I'm not that away from reality!
But thank you for caring! xD I didn't remind it anymore and I was ok after you asked me, in a polite way, to back off^^" I saw I was exaggerating xD
:hug
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, does that mean the DD's going to host the Death Note game then, or are we going to just find some random host?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
A 20th Century Boys Themed Mafia Game will also be good, don't you think?

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top