Re: He needs no army where he's headed
I may-not have read three thousands words at one go....
I may-not have read three thousands words at one go....
Ahhh that's good. Looking forward to reading what happens with Shintra.Pretty good. I'm almost done with Ch. 11
Any takers on how long it is?![]()

you press ENTER when you wanna write somethingI didn't know how to chat![]()
Yep, and a third book is somewhat complete in my head. I got the ending already. ^^Oh, you have even the second book in your head already? O.O
You're like Martin *-*

It was all a dream?Yep, and a third book is somewhat complete in my head. I got the ending already. ^^
LOL Nope, that would be too clicheIt was all a dream?

I started to watch skip beat for the first time - leave me alone.unidrigo
I started to watch skip beat for the first time - leave me alone.


