TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Wow nice - well worth the long wait. How are you liking it so far and any problems ?
just enuff space...no probs yet

but like i said...i've been renting it...so the improvements/repairs i did myself...to pass inspections
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Hows this one?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

I'm not a Seinfeld fan whatsoever, but I've stumbled into the video below and LoLed hard

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

I'm not a Seinfeld fan whatsoever, but I've stumbled into the video below and LoLed hard


hot dayums - i remember that epi
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

I'm not a Seinfeld fan whatsoever, but I've stumbled into the video below and LoLed hard

go to the seinfeld thread...me and charlie posted some good scenes...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Hey, G-nut! I don't think I've ever visited your thread, so I decided to stop by for a bit.

Do you like watching movies at the cinema? Any particular movie you're anticipating? Favorite movies of all time?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Hey, G-nut! I don't think I've ever visited your thread, so I decided to stop by for a bit.

Do you like watching movies at the cinema? Any particular movie you're anticipating? Favorite movies of all time?
well hello...

;)

about damn time...

i'm highly anticipating the next hobbit movie...

now that horror movie MAMA looks good also

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

also the BOOGEYMAN gif u posted got me nosey....
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

I'm waiting for the Hobbit movie too. But my most anticipated is Thor. xD I fell in love with Chris Hemsworth an yeah, the rest is history. xD Iron Man 3 is coming up too in the meantime.

I heard Mama could be good.

Boogeyman gif? xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

we will have to see how iron man 3 turns out...itz gonna be hard toppin avengers..
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

:party:headbangthe new hulk and captain america and thor look good plus 2014 if i'm correct the avengers:beer:drmke:kamina
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

:party:headbangthe new hulk and captain america and thor look good plus 2014 if i'm correct the avengers:beer:drmke:kamina
i see u finally found the way here...

;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

you seeking me out to call me that...

just proves how much u like me...

;)

sup superxad...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Sup superfag

Tell me about everything I missed here.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Sup superfag

Tell me about everything I missed here.
oh nothing much really....
what is it u want to know...

i have no secrets...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Evertyhing. Spit it out, holmes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

i pretty average bro....

work 6days/week,spent time with my son and lady,play with my badass dog and chill with my homies here and there...

tell me about yourself...u married?

got kids?

i read before that u needed some designs for shirts...are u an artist like googz?

how old are u?

i also read between the lines too...u like to party hard?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top