- Joined
- Oct 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,836
- Reaction score
- 634
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The NFL Thread

Well, haven't the Ravens been beat up on defense all season long, but still have found ways to win games?
I think it's time we stop making excuses for them.
It's true. They haven't been really good on the road, but they've been getting better. They lost most of their road games early in the season, but they've won their last two away. A lot of people believe Seattle is playing better than most teams right now including WAS, so I don't think it's that much of an insult.
---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------
Damn, I feel bad for AP. It just feels like in this day and age a NFL team can't possibly make it to the super bowl stage without an Elite QB at the helm. Something the Vikings haven't had in several years not even with Brett Favre who had one of his best statistical seasons in years with them (I didn't consider Favre elite that season despite the numbers it seemed more like to me it was fluke he was having such a good season).
I stopped watching the game a while ago, but I doubt they'll lose. Packers advance. I'm 0-2 tonightWell, I had picked the Bengals over the Texans, so assuming that the Packers don't throw this away somehow, I'll be 1-1 today.
I think that the Colts are playing better right now, whereas the Ravens are really injured on defense. Even with the return of Ray Lewis, I don't see it happening. I'm seeing a close Colts win, so 24-21 or 27-24.
Seattle haven't been great on the road this season, going 3-5. I think it's an insult to Washington that they're the underdogs at home. Redskins to win by three, 20-17.

Well, haven't the Ravens been beat up on defense all season long, but still have found ways to win games?
I think it's time we stop making excuses for them.It's true. They haven't been really good on the road, but they've been getting better. They lost most of their road games early in the season, but they've won their last two away. A lot of people believe Seattle is playing better than most teams right now including WAS, so I don't think it's that much of an insult.
---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------
Damn, I feel bad for AP. It just feels like in this day and age a NFL team can't possibly make it to the super bowl stage without an Elite QB at the helm. Something the Vikings haven't had in several years not even with Brett Favre who had one of his best statistical seasons in years with them (I didn't consider Favre elite that season despite the numbers it seemed more like to me it was fluke he was having such a good season).
Last edited:

They didn't start it, but I'm pretty sure that Vilma was involved in some of the attempted injuries.


