Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know. I wouldn't mind going somewhere to east Europe again, but maybe you guys want to see the west too? Anything in mind?
One of my friends is frequently visiting Austria lately...she's been at a few very cool concerts...maybe we should look out for Viena?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yo...

I never been in Viena, but I heard some weird stories, which we better check in advance if it's true. Like the public transportation completely stops at like 1am and the first one's going very late at weekends and cabs being super expensive, so it's hard to get home, if you want to go out at night.

But I love the alps, we could combine it with some nature discovering trip again! That could be cool too!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

I never been in Viena, but I heard some weird stories, which we better check in advance if it's true. Like the public transportation completely stops at like 1am and the first one's going very late at weekends and cabs being super expensive, so it's hard to get home, if you want to go out at night.

But I love the alps, we could combine it with some nature discovering trip again! That could be cool too!
Yup...that's a pretty good idea...what I heard though is that Viena is damn expensive...which might prove a bit tough if we plan on going to Brazil
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yo...

I think we can find something affordable anywhere. It wasn't a big issue in Copenhagen as well, just a bed in a hostle is more than enough for overnight. As for food, drinks and transportation, well, hmm, we gotta research that!

BTW, when is the WC in 2014? June-July again, or an other period?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.

Never played it.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.

Last one would've been better if two-handed would've increased:p

Have you finished it btw? Any plans on getting the DLCs?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I think we can find something affordable anywhere. It wasn't a big issue in Copenhagen as well, just a bed in a hostle is more than enough for overnight. As for food, drinks and transportation, well, hmm, we gotta research that!

BTW, when is the WC in 2014? June-July again, or an other period?
I have no idea actually...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.

It's the beginning of June to the beginning of July
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.



---------- Post added January 30, 2013 at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2013 at 08:36 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.

bene, are you still reading Feng Shen Ji?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.

I am, but I stopped a bit to let some chapters stack up...sometimes the pace is a bit too slow, so...my brother tells me though, that it's pretty exciting right now, or was a couple of chapters ago..
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I suck

Interview:

What are your favorite books? (Indicate the author)
Most favorite manga/anime? (only one)
Most favorite music artist? (only one)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: I suck

So you have a vamp's avy and that title...

Suspicious :heh...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

Interview:

What are your favorite books? (Indicate the author)
Most favorite manga/anime? (only one)
Most favorite music artist? (only one)
Recent book series...Malazan Book of the Fallen, by Steven Erikson
Berserk...I think...I'm in a medieval fantasy mood...
I don't have one...

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

So you have a vamp's avy and that title...

Suspicious :heh...
:hurr...

PS:wasn't me though:p...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I suck

The person who changed is such a clever lad :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

The person who changed is such a clever lad :derp
I'm sure he is:derp...I was hoping for a lass though...title would've acquired an additional layer of meaning:D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I suck

I'm sure he is:derp...I was hoping for a lass though...title would've acquired an additional layer of meaning:D
Well if so, better do what the title says and make sure of the lass :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

Have to make sure if it's a lass first...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I suck

Why not let it be a surprise?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

If I get surprised, I get suddenly excited and then BOOM!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top