That was simply amazing to watch. I loved the part when he was painting the hair and explaining why he chose the brush as the medium for that. Did you see the woman crying and apologising as she picked up her dog? wooow.
Thank you for the links
You can read the novel to know what happensIt's not even fair that there are 8 chapters out now I can't read :'(

Not that it's complaining it's just sad that a masterpiece of a manga is left hanging like that. 

So, what? We're never going to read the ending of Vagabond? This is what I hate about the translators, if it isn't popular, there's no need to get it out asap -.-This Edited Manga group were translating it to a certain point http://nihilsinenefas.wordpress.com/ (i think chapter 303) but then MangaStream also started to translate it, so they stopped. Unfortunately, MS also stopped with 305.
Yeah, popularity has nothing to do with it really, series that are more unpopular than Vagabond still get translated regularly. Right now, there is just no group that has the resources to take up this project.So, what? We're never going to read the ending of Vagabond? This is what I hate about the translators, if it isn't popular, there's no need to get it out asap -.-
Strange, I thought that 304 has already been scanlated. But this is a good news, I hope they could catch up with the current pace. 7 chapters left to go.Finally, chapter 305 translated http://www.sendspace.com/file/0mxyod
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/159544/vagabond_v34_ch305_by_happyscans
I guess they skipped 304