Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

Vespertine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
13
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Is there any info on a tentative date for Vol. 34 to come out in Japan?

Thanks
 

ish3

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
143
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here I was thinking he was on hiatus again wow. Three chapters or so in a row is good though.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But it's three chapters in a row untranslated... or am I mistaken? maybe Edited Mangas are afloat that I'm not aware of? :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But it's three chapters in a row untranslated... or am I mistaken? maybe Edited Mangas are afloat that I'm not aware of? :wtf
Yep 3 chapters. Molokidan released his translation of chapter 304 and so now it's just a matter of waiting for Mangastream to release the chapter. A bit gutted that we finally have Inoue on quite a roll of chapters but we now have a lag on releases.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
really? :gwah
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
seems like that group broke up, something has definitely changed with them. The usual names on their credits pages are all gone, they release much slower(i know about their warning). I wonder if they are still committed to working on the non big Shounen titles?
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yep, since like May :amuse

I grew tired of waiting so I sent Mangastream a message on their twitter but no response :bored
Dude just stop even trying. Over the summer I would literally send them a message on Twitter like twice a week and I NEVER got a response.... I just want these chapters to be released !!! :-_-
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I was reading my copies of Vagabond and I would just like to reiterate, though you may know it already, that it's really super beautiful when you see it in print. I read them, and after I'd caught up with the volumes I had I tried reading the rest from my computer and there I saw the star difference. Especially during chapter pages where he uses watercolor, I couldn't appreciate it much on screen. But geez when it's on paper it just sort of glistens!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I loved this chapter! I missed the humor, hehe.

"We will win against the water" :rofl He can be such a dork. But like all things samurai, it gave him inspiration of course. It's awesome how he came about the nature of water.

I'm rather confused as to the rough panels though. What do those mean?

And did he already have an idea he was going to fight Kojiro? I totally don't remember, so when he mentioned something about a duel I was thrown off a bit.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:wtf He's just so godlike! And his art has really improved over the years!
 
Top