- Joined
- Sep 11, 2011
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 13
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Is there any info on a tentative date for Vol. 34 to come out in Japan?
Thanks
Thanks

Yep 3 chapters. Molokidan released his translation of chapter 304 and so now it's just a matter of waiting for Mangastream to release the chapter. A bit gutted that we finally have Inoue on quite a roll of chapters but we now have a lag on releases.But it's three chapters in a row untranslated... or am I mistaken? maybe Edited Mangas are afloat that I'm not aware of?![]()
Oh that had been out for a while Babs


Yep, since like Mayreally?![]()


Dude just stop even trying. Over the summer I would literally send them a message on Twitter like twice a week and I NEVER got a response.... I just want these chapters to be released !!!Yep, since like May
I grew tired of waiting so I sent Mangastream a message on their twitter but no response![]()

He can be such a dork. But like all things samurai, it gave him inspiration of course. It's awesome how he came about the nature of water.
He's just so godlike! And his art has really improved over the years!