Are you tall enough to look down on them?
According to legend she is still roaming the tall grass that is his garden waiting for him to come out of the house to give her an answer.And?![]()
Come again?im lost in every perspective
My advice is to get a map.im lost in every perspective
Come again?
He can't come again, he's lost.
Pay attention Gary.
My advice is to get a map.

Sounds like the same as before, just not as specific...![]()
then maybe,i feel lost ....
but i cant find myself ...I will always find you, Maz!![]()
meh,i cant say it another waySounds like the same as before, just not as specific...
Sometimes we need someone else to find us.but i cant find myself ...

He needs to tell us what to look for...Sometimes we need someone else to find us.![]()
yeah kinda like that
Say, I like taking personal notes down while pretending to be talking with other people.
I'm a good listener, but I don't really value what they have to say.
You do understand that you sound like a complete dick, right?Second, what better way to insult people than looking down on them?
Who knows?You do understand that you sound like a complete dick, right?
