Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Link meh.

And tell me stories plz. D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
They're MH meet noobs...dude, act like you've been there before :nah
The noob of all noobs. I confess that before today, I've never met someone that I've come to know over the internet in person.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Did he show you his gun? Did he? Huh? Huuu? :e3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
They're MH meet noobs...dude, act like you've been there before :nah
I've never been in an MH meet. :confusebunny


WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT SMILEY NOT WORK FOR ME?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,054
Gender
Male
Country
United States

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
OH MER GAWD


WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'D YOU DO? WHAT KIND OF DEBAUCHERY HAPPENED? TELL US EVERYTHING.


I BEG, PLS
Met up at the Convention Center, Went to Starbucks, went to Mellow Mushroom, talked a bunch while literally eatting no pizza, almost died twice on the road, went back to the convention center, talked some more, and then she had to leave for work.

Did Kevin show you his Pokemon cards?
Such as the rare or limited Charizzard or legendary Pokemon?
Ironically enough I did, I think we were in her car when we got on the conversation of about the pokemon card game and I said how I never played it, and she told me I'm not a true fan, I then opened up my BackPack and pulled out my Pokemon Cards.

I knew it - that bish had some rare cards.

Can you say how things went or are we going to have to wait until Kevin gets here?
It went great atleast, I think so, but one thing we both admitted is that it is really weird to talk to each other about other people through their Forum names. I mean I was trying to not be so awkward because of how I am and what Naomi said here V

The noob of all noobs. I confess that before today, I've never met someone that I've come to know over the internet in person.
Did he show you his gun? Did he? Huh? Huuu? :e3
We did talk about Guns and how my job is stupid in that sense.
^.^-'- Millicent!

I confess I love the last song that's played in the video, lol /o/
Ummm.... Let me get back to you on that Song Name.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Also, Hillary, I tried to email the Photo to myself and my ghetto phone wouldn't let me, so I can't post it .-.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Not that one. Looks more worried.
:worrybunny


I confess I'm bored...everyone is welcome to help me out...


I also confess that I posted here, just to show the smiley to Milly...so I'm not really interested in anyone helping out...:bye
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:worrybunny


I confess I'm bored...everyone is welcome to help me out...


I also confess that I posted here, just to show the smiley to Milly...so I'm not really interested in anyone helping out...:bye




THAT'S WHAT I USED BUT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK.

Kev, how'd you nearly die twice? D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Kev, how'd you nearly die twice? D:
My driving. :cookiehand


I'm going to The Rocky Horror Picture Show this Saturday!!! I confess that it's been a couple years since I've been! :blai
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Explain moar. Did you drive on the wrong lane (Charlie drove in a one-way area, and our direction was the wrong way)? Did you nearly hit a car making a turn? Did you press the accelerator instead of brake? DETAIL, WOMAN, DETAIL :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
No, I would just almost miss my turn and swerve pretty sharply. I even had to hit reverse and go back a bit to turn. XD Luckily there weren't any cars or cops around.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
No, I would just almost miss my turn and swerve pretty sharply. I even had to hit reverse and go back a bit to turn. XD Luckily there weren't any cars or cops around.
Hey it wasn't as bad as the ride home were, I was almost hit because some idiot ran a red light.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, I would just almost miss my turn and swerve pretty sharply. I even had to hit reverse and go back a bit to turn. XD Luckily there weren't any cars or cops around.
how would you miss your turn or almost miss your turn? Did you have that much fun talking to Kev? O__O

Jesus, that's scary, driving with you. X_x
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
how would you miss your turn or almost miss your turn? Did you have that much fun talking to Kev? O__O

Jesus, that's scary, driving with you. X_x
You did the same thing almost on the Capitol Beltway, at night...on an off ramp.....so you can stfu :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You did the same thing almost on the Capitol Beltway, at night...on an off ramp.....so you can stfu :lmao
ONCE, AND BLAME THE FUCKING NAVIGATION SYSTEM, I'M INNOCENT HERE. :scry

My cousin and I individually have missed many turns because the navigation system was confusing as hell.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Lol... It's always the navigation systems fault
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top