Indeed. That's when you know you have problems. 


but i cant find myself ...
~ xi0I'm not sure if you answered it as your prose is really vague and hard to decipher. But anyway I was curious as to why you chose to be condescending to people? It seems like a choice rather than a habit if you dont mind me saying.Um, now that you said it, it has been a while since I'm after nothing but self-enjoyment. I finally carved out myself a niche that fits my personality to the supreme extent.
To reach an indistinguishable goal, I don't need anything to start with. Rather than burdening my own shoulders with those, I seek to lighten.
Um, I guess this depends on how we look at it. I don't think I'm being condescending when I generally avoid confrontation. Not giving value to their opinions is more of a return of the favor. It's natural for people to do that, I guess. Even when we say that we really care about what people think, are we being completely frank or do we just call it that way because it's how we would like to deceive ourselves? I have doubts about that.I'm not sure if you answered it as your prose is really vague and hard to decipher. But anyway I was curious as to why you chose to be condescending to people? It seems like a choice rather than a habit if you dont mind me saying.

Ah okay.Um, I guess this depends on how we look at it. I don't think I'm being condescending when I generally avoid confrontation. Not giving value to their opinions is more of a return of the favor. It's natural for people to do that, I guess. Even when we say that we really care about what people think, are we being completely frank or do we just call it that way because it's how we would like to deceive ourselves? I have doubts about that.
The answer cannot be given that easily, no matter how I look at it. At least, for now..
Oh, and for the record, I don't look down on people. I confess I was just messing up with MJ again![]()
Tons of people are shitheads, so it's hard not to be condescending to them. Like, unless I act serious, staffers tend to talk to me condescendingly because I act like a shithead most of the time.I'm not sure if you answered it as your prose is really vague and hard to decipher. But anyway I was curious as to why you chose to be condescending to people? It seems like a choice rather than a habit if you dont mind me saying.
Dickhead.Oh, and for the record, I don't look down on people. I confess I was just messing up with MJ again![]()

It just sounds like self-preservation.I confess I 'measure' my friends. I mean I measure our friendship. I value friendship a lot, my friends mean the world to me, especially my closest friend. I like my friends for who they are, I love them even with their flaws. But one of my friend is someone I seem to start disliking a bit once I got to be more around her. I care for her, but something tells me we won't be getting along if I continue to be this close around her. I'm starting to think I can only be friends with her from a distance.
And I know this may not make any sense, or it may sound the wrong way, but it is what it is. I feel kind of strange about it. I kind of feel like a jerk for feeling this way. So maybe I'm hoping to hear that other people have the same kind of friendships, I guess.
There's no reason for you to feel bad, perhaps it's not the right type of person for you. That doesn't necessarily mean that person is bad, it's just that you may have different tastes. You don't have to befriend everybody around you, sometimes you can keep your distance when they make you feel uncomfortable. Rather than acting on false pretenses and eventually lashing out at the girl, it's more appropriate to cut your meetings gradually to a minimum.I confess I 'measure' my friends. I mean I measure our friendship. I value friendship a lot, my friends mean the world to me, especially my closest friend. I like my friends for who they are, I love them even with their flaws. But one of my friend is someone I seem to start disliking a bit once I got to be more around her. I care for her, but something tells me we won't be getting along if I continue to be this close around her. I'm starting to think I can only be friends with her from a distance.
And I know this may not make any sense, or it may sound the wrong way, but it is what it is. I feel kind of strange about it. I kind of feel like a jerk for feeling this way. So maybe I'm hoping to hear that other people have the same kind of friendships, I guess.
First: it's not about you, it's her. If she wigs out like that, then she's probably got a problem. Miyagi is right - slowly go distant. It's impossible to drag out the reason for the behavior of such people.I confess I 'measure' my friends. I mean I measure our friendship. I value friendship a lot, my friends mean the world to me, especially my closest friend. I like my friends for who they are, I love them even with their flaws. But one of my friend is someone I seem to start disliking a bit once I got to be more around her. I care for her, but something tells me we won't be getting along if I continue to be this close around her. I'm starting to think I can only be friends with her from a distance.
And I know this may not make any sense, or it may sound the wrong way, but it is what it is. I feel kind of strange about it. I kind of feel like a jerk for feeling this way. So maybe I'm hoping to hear that other people have the same kind of friendships, I guess.
The Two Texans have finally met, details later. I guess. :P

Yeah. It was so intense that we fell over right on top of some guy's Magic card battle and messed it up. They were so pissed, we were thrown out.
Did you guys make out?
Is that all you think about, Googz?....He did show me his Pokemon cards....Did Kevin show you his Pokemon cards?
Such as the rare or limited Charizzard or legendary Pokemon?
I knew it - that bish had some rare cards.....He did show me his Pokemon cards....