Link meh.
And tell me stories plz. D:
And tell me stories plz. D:
They're MH meet noobs...dude, act like you've been there beforeLink meh.
And tell me stories plz. D:

The noob of all noobs. I confess that before today, I've never met someone that I've come to know over the internet in person.They're MH meet noobs...dude, act like you've been there before![]()

I've never been in an MH meet. :confusebunnyThey're MH meet noobs...dude, act like you've been there before![]()

Video Post ThreadLink meh.
And tell me stories plz. D:
Did he show you his gun? Did he? Huh? Huuu?![]()


Cuz you did it wrong?I've never been in an MH meet. :confusebunny
WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT SMILEY NOT WORK FOR ME?
:?bunny

Not that one. Looks more worried.
I meant her video post. I don't care about the other video posts.Video Post Thread
I've always did hear that they grow them big in Texas.
Cuz you did it wrong?
PHP::?bunny![]()
Met up at the Convention Center, Went to Starbucks, went to Mellow Mushroom, talked a bunch while literally eatting no pizza, almost died twice on the road, went back to the convention center, talked some more, and then she had to leave for work.OH MER GAWD
WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'D YOU DO? WHAT KIND OF DEBAUCHERY HAPPENED? TELL US EVERYTHING.
I BEG, PLS
Ironically enough I did, I think we were in her car when we got on the conversation of about the pokemon card game and I said how I never played it, and she told me I'm not a true fan, I then opened up my BackPack and pulled out my Pokemon Cards.Did Kevin show you his Pokemon cards?
Such as the rare or limited Charizzard or legendary Pokemon?
It went great atleast, I think so, but one thing we both admitted is that it is really weird to talk to each other about other people through their Forum names. I mean I was trying to not be so awkward because of how I am and what Naomi said here VI knew it - that bish had some rare cards.
Can you say how things went or are we going to have to wait until Kevin gets here?
The noob of all noobs. I confess that before today, I've never met someone that I've come to know over the internet in person.
We did talk about Guns and how my job is stupid in that sense.Did he show you his gun? Did he? Huh? Huuu?![]()
Ummm.... Let me get back to you on that Song Name.^.^-'- Millicent!
I confess I love the last song that's played in the video, lol /o/
Not that one. Looks more worried.


I confess I'm bored...everyone is welcome to help me out...
I also confess that I posted here, just to show the smiley to Milly...so I'm not really interested in anyone helping out...![]()
My driving.Kev, how'd you nearly die twice? D:



Hey it wasn't as bad as the ride home were, I was almost hit because some idiot ran a red light.No, I would just almost miss my turn and swerve pretty sharply. I even had to hit reverse and go back a bit to turn. XD Luckily there weren't any cars or cops around.
how would you miss your turn or almost miss your turn? Did you have that much fun talking to Kev? O__ONo, I would just almost miss my turn and swerve pretty sharply. I even had to hit reverse and go back a bit to turn. XD Luckily there weren't any cars or cops around.
You did the same thing almost on the Capitol Beltway, at night...on an off ramp.....so you can stfuhow would you miss your turn or almost miss your turn? Did you have that much fun talking to Kev? O__O
Jesus, that's scary, driving with you. X_x

ONCE, AND BLAME THE FUCKING NAVIGATION SYSTEM, I'M INNOCENT HERE.You did the same thing almost on the Capitol Beltway, at night...on an off ramp.....so you can stfu![]()