TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

So uninteresting.. I stopped reading after you said you're average.

I used to be married, but I'm a widow now. 2 months in, then the cancer finally got her.
I've probably got some kids running around on this Earth, but I'm not sure.

Googz is an artist like me, since I'm older. And you could say I'm an artist alright.

I won't tell.

Where did you read that?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

gonna go jump in the shower...i'll be back on in a little bit...

we can talk later hopefully...i dig u xad...i can tell u good peoples

;)

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

So uninteresting.. I stopped reading after you said you're average.

I used to be married, but I'm a widow now. 2 months in, then the cancer finally got her.
I've probably got some kids running around on this Earth, but I'm not sure.

Googz is an artist like me, since I'm older. And you could say I'm an artist alright.

I won't tell.

Where did you read that?
FF...xad i'm not young and wet behind the ears...
lets say...i've been there done that...so long ago
remember i'm pushin 40...lol

but i'll get back to u in a bit...i'll find u
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Back yet? I saw you posting man. Don't hide from me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Back yet? I saw you posting man. Don't hide from me.
yeah i was...then i started cooking dinner...

sup nicca
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

What kind of stuff did you read about me? Seems you know stuff about me already
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

What kind of stuff did you read about me? Seems you know stuff about me already
bro,i can see how u talk...i told u i'm not dumb....

it doesn't matter...

i know nothing about u...thatz why i'm asking ;)

i party hard myself...i drink and smoke...itz my business and if someone don't like it...lump it...lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Tell me some crazy party shit.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Tell me some crazy party shit.
sorry still cookin...
i remember this time i kinda party crashed with these friendz back in high school...
we were there drinkin/smokin their shit up and makin trouble...now get this...my stupid ass passed out at a picnic table in the back yard...well these"friends"of mine decide they needed to make a run...well game on.
the party goers were determined they were going to throw me in the pool...hell i couldn't even hold my head up...fuck that...i said...but what was i going to do...i was smashed and fucked...

thank god or wtfe...there was a guy there who knew me and kinda back them down...

that incident right there taught me to not get smashed unless i'm with people(my closest)i can trust/depend on...needless to say the three i was with that night i have long,long ,long since shed from my life...lol

bro,there were a lot of"those nites"....hell some of"those dayz"tooooo
:cheez
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

That's not a good story at all, try again.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

That's not a good story at all, try again.
now ur being difficult...

sorry...thatz as good as it getz...

all my stupid material...is rated R...thatz pm kinda stuff...

me now is a whole different me from 20 yrs ago
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

You're boring.

Bye.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

You're boring.

Bye.
u know i cant talk the way i want to talk all out on blast...bro
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

That's what I do all the time.

Pussy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

That's what I do all the time.

Pussy.
thatz u...
i've done my share of experimenting...

i remember this time me and some homies took a gang of motion sickness pills...omgawwwd...
three days of being delusional...literally

like i said...i was young and stupid once upon a time...thank goodness for my kidz.
they somewhat straightened me out...besides the burning and drinking

;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Well, I'm almost your age, so I'm not young anymore.

But I'm definitely still stupid. Or at least, I try to be.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

Well, I'm almost your age, so I'm not young anymore.

But I'm definitely still stupid. Or at least, I try to be.
u don't look it...u look like a baby face

;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

That was an old picture actually, back when I was 29 I think.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell Greg Some More...

why do u have a papua new guinea flag?


my buddy turned me on to this thing bout them...this war they had with the french where they were almost wiped out over rubber production.itz some crazy shit if u dont know about it...u can wiki it.

we were talkin bout how no country is exempt from doing atrocities
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top