Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Orgz is

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Oh no...Mazino might be
What does Mazino do?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Croatia :derp



Just kidding, that's actually kinda awesome :nod.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Croatia has a great national team, the league is not so good.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
but googlez had that over 9000 notes tumblr thing...
He's a tumblr noob!

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Croatia has a great national team, the league is not so good.
Eh, I wouldn't say they're great, but they're better than you'd expect considering the quality of their league for sure.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He's a tumblr noob!

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------



Eh, I wouldn't say they're great, but they're better than you'd expect considering the quality of their league for sure.
Yeah, dinamo Zagreb embarrass themselves every year in Champions League.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Belgium league is quite though...
But their national team have quality top league players. Sometimes I wonder how they would've faired had they qualified for the Euros.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But their national team have quality top league players. Sometimes I wonder how they would've faired had they qualified for the Euros.
Well...if you talk to Koen he'd tell you they'd win the Euros every time and they'd get two stars on their shield with their first World Cup win......too bad though :derp

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Belgium league is quite though...
Quite?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well...if you talk to Koen he'd tell you they'd win the Euros every time and they'd get two stars on their shield with their first World Cup win......too bad though :derp

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------



Quite?
quite good.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
quite good.
Mmm, there might be a better comparison then...Greece maybe?

I didn't mean competitiveness necessarily, I mean what they do on the International Club stage.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well...if you talk to Koen he'd tell you they'd win the Euros every time and they'd get two stars on their shield with their first World Cup win......too bad though :derp
I know, I had the same conversation with him last time we met at the pub and in April before that too :XD I mean they would have a good chance to get somewhere but he really thought they would win almost for sure. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, I had the same conversation with him last time we met at the pub and in April before that too :XD I mean they would have a good chance to get somewhere but he really thought they would win almost for sure. :derp
The talent can't be denied...but paper champions doesn't count for shit if you can't get in the tournament
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The talent can't be denied...but paper champions doesn't count for shit if you can't get in the tournament
Can you imagine what he'll be like if they won the world cup in 2014? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do you guys think googlez will be the most famous ffer? he probably is already.
Depends, there's a good chance if he becomes a famous artist at some point. Right now that feels more likely than Orgz becoming a star or Mazino joining the national team of Germany/Croatia :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Depends, there's a good chance if he becomes a famous artist at some point. Right now that feels more likely than Orgz becoming a star or Mazino joining the national team of Germany/Croatia :XD
I didn't say anything about becoming a star...but I bet they are both more well known than him. He's still young though.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Impossibiru!
Yeah...probably.

But its not like its easy to get into the WC from UEFA.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I didn't say anything about becoming a star...but I bet they are both more well known than him. He's still young though.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------



Yeah...probably.

But its not like its easy to get into the WC from UEFA.
They get the most spots, like 13 or something.
 
Top