What does Mazino do?Orgz is
---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------
Oh no...Mazino might be
What does Mazino do?Orgz is
---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------
Oh no...Mazino might be
He plays soccer for a lower division club. I think he played pro in Croatia, and plays semipro in Germany.What does Mazino do?
but googlez had that over 9000 notes tumblr thing...He plays soccer for a lower division club. I think he played pro in Croatia, and plays semipro in Germany.

.He's a tumblr noob!but googlez had that over 9000 notes tumblr thing...
Eh, I wouldn't say they're great, but they're better than you'd expect considering the quality of their league for sure.Croatia has a great national team, the league is not so good.
Yeah, dinamo Zagreb embarrass themselves every year in Champions League.He's a tumblr noob!
---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------
Eh, I wouldn't say they're great, but they're better than you'd expect considering the quality of their league for sure.
They sorta remind me of Belgium's team and their league.Yeah, dinamo Zagreb embarrass themselves every year in Champions League.
Belgium league is quite though...They sorta remind me of Belgium's team and their league.
But their national team have quality top league players. Sometimes I wonder how they would've faired had they qualified for the Euros.Belgium league is quite though...
Well...if you talk to Koen he'd tell you they'd win the Euros every time and they'd get two stars on their shield with their first World Cup win......too bad thoughBut their national team have quality top league players. Sometimes I wonder how they would've faired had they qualified for the Euros.

Quite?Belgium league is quite though...
quite good.Well...if you talk to Koen he'd tell you they'd win the Euros every time and they'd get two stars on their shield with their first World Cup win......too bad though
---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------
Quite?
Mmm, there might be a better comparison then...Greece maybe?quite good.
I know, I had the same conversation with him last time we met at the pub and in April before that tooWell...if you talk to Koen he'd tell you they'd win the Euros every time and they'd get two stars on their shield with their first World Cup win......too bad though![]()
I mean they would have a good chance to get somewhere but he really thought they would win almost for sure. 
The talent can't be denied...but paper champions doesn't count for shit if you can't get in the tournamentI know, I had the same conversation with him last time we met at the pub and in April before that tooI mean they would have a good chance to get somewhere but he really thought they would win almost for sure.
![]()
Can you imagine what he'll be like if they won the world cup in 2014?The talent can't be denied...but paper champions doesn't count for shit if you can't get in the tournament

Impossibiru!Can you imagine what he'll be like if they won the world cup in 2014?![]()
Depends, there's a good chance if he becomes a famous artist at some point. Right now that feels more likely than Orgz becoming a star or Mazino joining the national team of Germany/CroatiaDo you guys think googlez will be the most famous ffer? he probably is already.

I didn't say anything about becoming a star...but I bet they are both more well known than him. He's still young though.Depends, there's a good chance if he becomes a famous artist at some point. Right now that feels more likely than Orgz becoming a star or Mazino joining the national team of Germany/Croatia![]()
Yeah...probably.Impossibiru!
They get the most spots, like 13 or something.I didn't say anything about becoming a star...but I bet they are both more well known than him. He's still young though.
---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------
Yeah...probably.
But its not like its easy to get into the WC from UEFA.