- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 14,313
- Reaction score
- 1,730
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
There's no release date for v27 so far 


.
What volumes do you mean?anyone know if/when any more will be scanned?

but i have found this place that is pretty amazing!!!!


1. keep reading, will be answered in volume 22..or was it 23? don't remember...anyways, you get your answer later on in the seriesI'm still a LITTLE new to the forums so I don't know if there are any other BASTARD!! threads to post this on but I need some help understanding what's going on xD
I'm on volume 16 of BASTARD!! and there's so much shit going on at the same time that I'm just getting mind fucked. Can someone please my questions
I'll mark them as spoiler just in case someone comes in here just starting the series.
Question 1 - What exactly is Dark Schneider ? Is he a Human, Angel, Devil, what exactly? and why does he survive through so much stuff?
Question 2 - The Angels can only be in the material plane/earth when they take over the body of something with enough power, right? So if one Angel took over Athrasax where all the rest of these Angels coming from?
Question 3 - Where did the Dragon that fought Anthrasax 400 years ago come from/what's the relation between Dark Schneider and Prince Lars.
Question 4 - Why did Lars turn in to a dragon after his fight with Dark Schneider ? I think this was explained, but not clearly enough.
I'm pretty sure I have more questions but I forgot some of them >.<
Thank you SO MUCH man1. keep reading, will be answered in volume 22..or was it 23? don't remember...anyways, you get your answer later on in the series
2. nono. angels don't need to possess anything to enter the material plane. Anthrasax wasn't possessed by an angel, anthrasax WAS an angel all along, masquerading as an eldritch abomination
3. again, what the dragonknight is will be answered later on. As for the relationship between lars and DS...there is none, actually. Lars was somehow able to bond with the dragonknight to defeat DS because he's part dragon
4. dragonknight plus his being part dragon done it...
I know, I'm already up to date. The scans you sent me are the bad quality, non redrawn ones. Like I said, in the link I provided, chaps 135-138 are completely redrawn and they have a lot of new added pages, along with also having chapter 139. Download it for yourself and you will see what I mean.Thanks for sharing the link for volume 27. You can read it here in english, but chapter 139 seems to be missing. Anyway here's the link: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Bastard/v27/c1/1