Thanks for sharing your pics B-nut; looks really good 
THOR-NNNN! nice suit

THOR-NNNN! nice suit





It was a fun day my seniors have some more pics if I can find them I'll post.Thanks for sharing your pics B-nut; looks really good![]()
Yeah they got me. I was their favorite canvas it seemsWow banana despite the hair cut they caught you?
But you look like you had some fun. How was everything?
Thanks for sharing, a hwaaat banana - expected no less from Brazil.



Why, thank you fine sir!Nice pics Kirin.
So you're a tatoo artist?
How cool. Maybe you can also post some of your works![]()


Why, thank you fine sir!
Hahaha I could, but where should I upload them?![]()
Thanks for the welcome!Welcome to mh Kirin, well you can upload it to a photo bucket account or another image hosting services.
They will give you a forum link to share the pics once the uploads are complete.
Thanks for sharing

Huh, hullo?nice pics kirin ,maybe you can help me find a tattoo for myself .i couldn't do it on my own in the past 20 years \o/


WTH ! where are you in istanbul ? great ,my first MH friend i can meet in personHuh, hullo?
Turkey?!
I'm in Istanbul at the moment. Actually, have been for the better part of the past decade! Shoot. I'd be more than happy to help you out with your tattoo.![]()
YAY! Thanks!Wow, you're an amazing tatto artist O.O That elephant origami is really pretty, and the red cross one seems to be popping out of the screen O.O

Hahahaha I have to warn you though, I'm terrible at digital art.Great stuff Kirin- can we steal her for the art contests?![]()

Anatolian side, Kadikoy.WTH ! where are you in istanbul ? great ,my first MH friend i can meet in person![]()

.
.

..../me likes B&W art soo much