The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow banana despite the hair cut they caught you?

:XD

But you look like you had some fun. How was everything?

Thanks for sharing, a hwaaat banana - expected no less from Brazil.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks for sharing your pics B-nut; looks really good :amuse
It was a fun day my seniors have some more pics if I can find them I'll post.

Wow banana despite the hair cut they caught you?

:XD

But you look like you had some fun. How was everything?

Thanks for sharing, a hwaaat banana - expected no less from Brazil.
Yeah they got me. I was their favorite canvas it seems :XD

It was very cool charlie my seniors are cool people and so are my classmates. Can't wait to get to know them better there was too many people for the short time it was XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Nice pics Kirin.

So you're a tatoo artist? :wtf

How cool. Maybe you can also post some of your works :o
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics Kirin.

So you're a tatoo artist? :wtf

How cool. Maybe you can also post some of your works :o
Why, thank you fine sir! :mono
Hahaha I could, but where should I upload them? :?bunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why, thank you fine sir! :mono
Hahaha I could, but where should I upload them? :?bunny

Welcome to mh Kirin, well you can upload it to a photo bucket account or another image hosting services.
They will give you a forum link to share the pics once the uploads are complete.
Thanks for sharing
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to mh Kirin, well you can upload it to a photo bucket account or another image hosting services.
They will give you a forum link to share the pics once the uploads are complete.
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for the welcome!

Haha, what I meant was would it be alright to post it here or should I post them in the pic thread.
Sorry, I'm trying to get a hang of how things work around here. :sweatbunny
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
nice pics kirin ,maybe you can help me find a tattoo for myself .i couldn't do it on my own in the past 20 years \o/
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
nice pics kirin ,maybe you can help me find a tattoo for myself .i couldn't do it on my own in the past 20 years \o/
Huh, hullo?

Turkey?!

I'm in Istanbul at the moment. Actually, have been for the better part of the past decade! Shoot. I'd be more than happy to help you out with your tattoo. :cheerbunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don see why not just add some spoiler tags or If you have a lot just create a Member Zone
thread and share your works in your member thread, which is for / an introduction about you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great stuff Kirin- can we steal her for the art contests? :kukuku
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Huh, hullo?

Turkey?!

I'm in Istanbul at the moment. Actually, have been for the better part of the past decade! Shoot. I'd be more than happy to help you out with your tattoo. :cheerbunny
WTH ! where are you in istanbul ? great ,my first MH friend i can meet in person :verily
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, you're an amazing tatto artist O.O That elephant origami is really pretty, and the red cross one seems to be popping out of the screen O.O
YAY! Thanks! :occa
Great stuff Kirin- can we steal her for the art contests? :kukuku
Hahahaha I have to warn you though, I'm terrible at digital art.
I tend to bunch in Corel and PS with Microsoft Paint. If you ask me, they all serve the same purpose.
Crop, resize, add a weird looking moustache with a pen tool and that's pretty much the entire list of my digital art skills. That's how acquainted I am with virtual paint brushes. :sweatbunny
WTH ! where are you in istanbul ? great ,my first MH friend i can meet in person :verily
Anatolian side, Kadikoy. :mono
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
we are neigbours then ,i live in üsküdar but i'm pretty much always in kadıköy
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics Buffy, now I know why Greg is 'miring :cheez.

@Kirin: I think my favourite out of your tattoo arts is the elephant. The others are really good too. Feel free to share more of your art here or make an intro thread in the Member Zone and post them there. Thanks for sharing both of you :super.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Wow....awesome pics from wimmenz!!:arf

@Buffy....dancing is the best thing ever...I wish I had time restarting it:scry

@Kirin....mermaid is gorgeous:zomg..../me likes B&W art soo much
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Kirin - you are unfathomably sexy. Jesus.

Buffy - a dancer! You look so graceful~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top