- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!
I've actually found that there's no fun on the internet that can be had like when you're drunk. I'm rarely drunk when I'm online, sadly. I didn't even have anything to drink tonight. I'm often buzzed, but that doesn't affect my typing.
Yeah, so? You learn to accept questionable English to some degree on the internet. Her typing does seem a bit off there, but sometimes people can be tired. Alcohol does seem to be a more likely cause, however.Hahaha, no Farfalla. Read it. It's barely legible. xD
I've actually found that there's no fun on the internet that can be had like when you're drunk. I'm rarely drunk when I'm online, sadly. I didn't even have anything to drink tonight. I'm often buzzed, but that doesn't affect my typing.
So, we're not even half way through the first night and someone is already drunk? Promising... :3


) logic.


