Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hahaha, no Farfalla. Read it. It's barely legible. xD
Yeah, so? You learn to accept questionable English to some degree on the internet. Her typing does seem a bit off there, but sometimes people can be tired. Alcohol does seem to be a more likely cause, however.

I've actually found that there's no fun on the internet that can be had like when you're drunk. I'm rarely drunk when I'm online, sadly. I didn't even have anything to drink tonight. I'm often buzzed, but that doesn't affect my typing.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
What avy? I was told you didn't make an avy for me because there weren't enough characters or something, you douche.

Don't blame me. -_-
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Lala is drunk in that post. Obviously
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hey. Just came in :) So, we're not even half way through the first night and someone is already drunk? Promising... :3
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What avy? I was told you didn't make an avy for me because there weren't enough characters or something, you douche.

Don't blame me. -_-
It is true that only 21 avis were made, I guess. There are plenty of more characters. Go yell at Lala tomorrow.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Well that's certainly a disappointingly low amount of posts after 8 hours sleep. Nothing big to really go from.

Like I mentioned before, not sure what's the deal with Faust. Such an activity boost (albeit offline for a long time now) compared to the Bleach game. However all I have on him in terms of logic is that he likely has a great role (compared to a Sleeper like he had then) that he's excited about. Nothing really indicating mafia.
Imp posting in the thread but not bothering defending himself in regards of Charlie's posts. Not like it really was a major hit anyway, but still.
Farfalla coming in and faking a drunktard attitude (or not) :heh

DD, when does the day phase end? I will likely be very busy until tomorrow unfortunately. I'll get a few hours of relaxing time from 4-6pm however. But before that it's class for eight hours, and after I'm going out. Either way I suppose there's still a good amount of time despite being busy today.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I was facing the same problem. I probably won't be back online for like 16 hours and as the game began 22 hours ago, I should make it under the 48 hour cap that DD originally gave us, as that only only be 38 hours, but if by chance DD ends it early, I'd be left without having made a vote, which sort of forces me to vote now. I can always change it later.

Vote Kill Faust.

It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I first thought M3J was acting very much like I've seen new players with Mafia roles act before. Really active to give everyone too much to go on instead of too little, acting all confused about the rules and roles... Atm I don't feel that he's more suspicious than a lot of others since he's given a reason for being so curious, but my first gut instinct told me he was. And I do hear he is normally a bit of a spamalot so I guess being really active could just be natural behavior..

Because of this, though, I can't say I don't see Imp's reasoning as I initially felt the same way as him about M3J. And from my experience Imp being an aggressive player isn't anything unusual. Yeah, he's usually more analytical, but that comes in future day phases.

What xi0 said about his role is, it's the first time for him having it. That means he's implying being not Mafia, a Doctor or Detective? Am I missing out something? No Mason either (as he was recruited once, but didn't come to play it)?
So I take it he's had all the different Mafia roles before? Because if he's only been Mafia Boss before I wouldn't rule out him being Mafia Poisoner or Mafia Detective this time. All he said was he has a role he's never had before, and "Mafia" isn't a role.

Not that you can really trust what anyone says about their roles anyway, but I'm just saying...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

The Mafia roles differ depending on the amount of Mafia there are. On the Mafia side, I believe I've only ever been a Boss and a regular Mafia. That's a good catch there, but the fact remains that my role is one I haven't had before. Make of that what you will.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Oh, Milly, I didn't know D:
Well, there's this free one ^.^


Kidding.

Gotta go to work now and I'll be back in 12h. Then I'll have time to read and decide where I should place/keep my vote o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm now officially confused...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

About the lover discussion, in the past it was a pretty good role, Hyst and I used it to our advantage, we teamed up against both parties and played them out, especially Lala. :3c

In the end we got killed anyway, but Lover isn't as useless as you might think, if you play the part well you could make the game.

I'm now officially confused...
About what exactly?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hm, only a couple of votes so far. I would expect the mafia to be not in a rush, since the chance they would get exposed this early is very slim. Therefore, if a mafia were to register an early vote, that could have lured me into thinking he wasn't one.
Which means, before the end of the day, I'll use my vote for someone who voted up until now, sticking to my own (flawed or not :XD) logic.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

About what exactly?
Saying Milly refused to wear her avatar when she never made one. Doesn't really matter...she was drunk :delerium
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Saying Milly refused to wear her avatar when she never made one. Doesn't really matter...she was drunk :delerium
Ah yeah, I didn't follow that either... :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What role are you, Xadyu?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm always a Lover. :hurr

How about you, do you love me back? :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

VOTE KILL JORPED.

You know.. because.. he's Mello...
And I'm Matsuda..
10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
A lot members are playing safe here and the only two that are somewhat suspicious are only Imp and Faust.
Faust voting for someone simply due to the fact that m3j did not have an avatar and imp being annoyed by him.
Could this be an elaborate scheme by the mafia?

At this point - those two are the only ones that I am suspicious.
I'm a bit suprised that imp would loose his cool and vote for someone like that.
My vote goes for him.

Vote to kill Impy
I was facing the same problem. I probably won't be back online for like 16 hours and as the game began 22 hours ago, I should make it under the 48 hour cap that DD originally gave us, as that only only be 38 hours, but if by chance DD ends it early, I'd be left without having made a vote, which sort of forces me to vote now. I can always change it later.

Vote Kill Faust.

It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
Just fucking read the rules. It cant be that hard. Jezus. And when you vote make sure its in bold so dd can see it.

Votekill M3J
random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.

If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on. :derp



Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.
M3J 3x(Farfalla/Naomi, Raito/faust, L/Imperium)
Mello/jorped 1x(xadyu/Matsuda)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(M3J)
L/imperium 1x(charlie/Kiyomi)
Raito/faust 1x(Watari/frosty)

7 out of 22 votes.

Get moving guys, it's been more than 24 hours now.
 
Last edited:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

About faust, have to remember that the theme Death Note was something highly anticipated by him, and even got a cool avatar (Light) ... he can be excited by that. And he usually always vote for no apparent reason, actually he gave more reasons than he usually do ( THAT it is a bit odd for me and raise a little suspicious.)

For me it M3J didn’t have so mafia behavior, always accuse others randomly raises suspicions. A noob is usually afraid to post certain things for not expose much.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Faust voted with a chance of changing it in the future. I think he just wanted to speed up the process and advocated voting here. Probably, his role has more to offer in the night phase. Not sure about his nature, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top