Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!
You say you said it randomly, but I guess it's just luck?
I did, double post. The strategy you're using now is a smart one. It doesn't really matter whether you're a Mafia or Townie Lover in this scenario, since no one can know for sure until you're both dead. The Townies don't want to blow up if you're a Bomb, neither the Mafia...but the Mafia also doesn't want to kill one of their own by getting rid of you if you're a lover.Ah, like that.. Well, yeah.
I said I was a lover just for the hell of it. But you and Evil imediately think I'm the mafia counterpart of that duo? I could easily be the townie one, if I was a lover.
You didn't answer my question about the roles though?
You say you said it randomly, but I guess it's just luck?


s Tommy ç.ç

