Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Ah, like that.. Well, yeah. :darn

I said I was a lover just for the hell of it. But you and Evil imediately think I'm the mafia counterpart of that duo? I could easily be the townie one, if I was a lover.
You didn't answer my question about the roles though?
I did, double post. The strategy you're using now is a smart one. It doesn't really matter whether you're a Mafia or Townie Lover in this scenario, since no one can know for sure until you're both dead. The Townies don't want to blow up if you're a Bomb, neither the Mafia...but the Mafia also doesn't want to kill one of their own by getting rid of you if you're a lover.

You say you said it randomly, but I guess it's just luck? :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Farfalla, vote him out. He doesn't make any sense.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I did, double post. The strategy you're using now is a smart one. It doesn't really matter whether you're a Mafia or Townie Lover in this scenario, since no one can know for sure until you're both dead. The Townies don't want to blow up if you're a Bomb, neither the Mafia...but the Mafia also doesn't want to kill one of their own by getting rid of you if you're a lover.

You say you said it randomly, but I guess it's just luck? :derp
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here.

You're practically saying I'm the Bomb or one of the lovers. You're thinking up a strategy for both roles.
Which are quite clever, I must say.

But I'm not sure what this says about you? Are you planning to get people to vote for me, or are you trying to have me survive?
What benefits you more?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I thought Xad being the lover was sort of a pun, since thanks to Milly, it was frequently brought up early on. He might be advocating it, though.
What does advocating it mean? :darn
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Play seriously they said.. It'll be fun they said..

I haven't played in ages, and I don't feel like trolling in an unfamiliar environment? Something like that, hell, I don't even know half of these people, so it'll only be more exciting and fun?
I thought you'd think it's funny to mess with a bunch of newcomers, or take the opportunity to get yourself a new ban now that the mafia game is so colorful '-'

Ok, now seriously. Maybe you're being honest here, but after you were so random, claiming roles to tease, and insisting on them for a while after that or wtv... xD If you're trying to play seriously, then I don't get why you went throught that act, lol.

Vote Kill Xadyu

I'm still waiting for an answer from Milly, though @.@ And I don't mind to take the bullet, Gar. I don't think he's the bomb. I imagine that bombs would try to look dangerous to the mafia (so they'd try to eliminate it during the night phase), I don't see how someone would get that by playing safe o.o And if he wanted to look suspicious to blow off someone, I think he knows that's not a smart way to play with a townie role, during the day phase...

:hugs Tommy ç.ç
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,630
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What does advocating it mean? :darn
Guess you could say it's not the right word. I tried to say it was some idea you were proposing to get yourself in comfort (basically the thing Gary suggested).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

But then she'll run the risk of just killing herself...
He wouldn't have the majority yet, as it'd be the second vote, and Faust is still ahead with three. I don't understand the Bomb argument though to not vote for him. In that scenario no body would vote for anyone because of fearing to hit the bomb.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,630
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

If you're trying to play seriously, then I don't get why you went throught that act, lol.
That's a very good question :toc
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Ok, now I gotta go. If my connection works in my room I'll check it later before I go to bed. Bight!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,630
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Is there a way to kill a Bomb without dying in the process? I guess, by definition, there isn't, so, doesn't it make it a more solid strategy than the lover one?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Nobody commented on the comment Lawl(?) said when he said he played like da bomb. :oh

How do you guys ignore that and get all over me for something similar like that?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So much spam to read through - no useful info at all.
Looks like wont know anything until the night phase starts and the mafia kills someone.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

He wouldn't have the majority yet, as it'd be the second vote, and Faust is still ahead with three. I don't understand the Bomb argument though to not vote for him. In that scenario no body would vote for anyone because of fearing to hit the bomb.
Exactly, Evil. So often, we see people refuse to vote for someone, or at least claim that that's why they won't vote for someone, because of the possibility of the target being the bomb. Everyone seems out to save their own skin at times instead of winning for their side.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Charlie, I suggest you take a closer look, there's been a lot important things said. And soon is the night phase already.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,630
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Exactly, Evil. So often, we see people refuse to vote for someone, or at least claim that that's why they won't vote for someone, because of the possibility of the target being the bomb. Everyone seems out to save their own skin at times instead of winning for their side.
I agree. We are playing it as a team game. To make a contribution of any sorts until death is what matters the most. We aren't getting anywhere by passive play.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Xadyu, what is your role?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Xadyu, what is your role?
Apparently it's either Lover or Bomb. >_>
i never claimed to be the bomb
I never said you did. But that's something I would've said in the previous games, if I were the bomb.
Then again, I trolled back then, and I could see you doing the same, that's all I'm saying.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So you dont know what your own role is?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So you dont know what your own role is?
I have yet to check my PM. :derp

Of course I know what my fucking role is. Don't be a bitch, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top