12 hours is a little small considering we just had an almost 48 hour first day...
So much for seeing the new role in action
So much for seeing the new role in action


Just to clarify, Macaco wasn't mafia yet. He was Sleeper, though, so he could've been mafia in the future if they'd recruited him.No one who died was Mafia. A Third Party (Mentor) was lynched and DD hostkilled Macaco for inactivity and he was Townie.
But we're not supposed to discuss the game during the Night Phase. This is all the info you really need for now anyways.
I didn't say he was Mafia. A Sleeper is still Townie until he's recruited, unlike a Traitor.Just to clarify, Macaco wasn't mafia yet. He was Sleeper, though, so he could've been mafia in the future if they'd recruited him.
So much happened while I slept...


Yeah, but I was curious about it in case that role shows up again in the next games.Yes farfalla mentor kills any mafia he recruits.
Doesn't matter anymore.
True.Good morning.
Why is Kazu not host killed? He didn't vote either, did he?
Why though?Someone gottabreak the tie, and I give kazu a pass this round.
Macaco will be host killed though.