Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So following Occam's razor...what do you guys think happened last night that led to know deaths?
No one died?! Wow, omg. Let's see what we have then.

1) Doctor targeting the same person as the Mafia.
2) Prostitute tartgeting the exectuting Mafia.
3) Mafia has a Poisoner in the team.

Personally I believe the third option is the most likely one, as it requires a lot of luck for the prostitute to hit the target on the nail on night 1, and one of the doctors to save the same person the mafia is targeting (and not killing it - we remember most doctors first test their ability on someone random to varify their sanity).
No, wait, I'm adding more options.

4) Mafia hit the Bulletproof.
5) Mafia was after the Hider but failed.
6) Mafia recruited a sleeper.
^

KD's behavior also annoys me 'cause he keeps doing that over and over again... Actually, he shows up more to fight for a spot in the game, like when he insists with Germy that "he'll play right this time" and then disappears. I mean, wtv, why would someone dedicate more time to beg to join than to play what he wanted to join? >.> During the game, when he shows up enough so he won't be hostkilled, it's just for that! Just to stay in a game he won't play!

:shootme
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku, all you're doing is rambling and muddying up the picture for the Townie side. Why would a Townie do that? It makes no sense.
I never said I'm playing the best way a Townie can.
I'm testing out your abilities. You need a further explanation?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I guess you could say that. We aren't obliged to tell the truth or believe each other.
My primary suspect is you, as it's not changed. One of the trio out of kdowns-jorped-MidoBan are probably a mafia. They are just patrolling in shifts to keep their standby. The others might be just inactive.
I'm keeping an eye on Gary, and trying to confirm whether Organizized and Imp are Townies. It would be good to have those people at pro side.
Believing Nuno and Farfalla to be Townies, currently. I haven't come across any reason to suspect them yet.
Don't you compare Mido to Jorp and KD U.U
He's playing less than the last time, but he's playing! People are just not paying attention to him. He's more active than those two, you could say he's even more active than Orgz u.u That's bullshit just 'cause he's a 'random' member here u.u

Oh yeah, one of the problems is that people keep confusing him with Mazino or Lawlett xD You just did it like... 1 or 2 pages ago.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I think you are exaggerating, Organizized, in concern of Hakuteiken. The impression he gives on me is simply, that he has no real suspects yet, however he does try feeling the people around him, summing up his perceptions here and then. Just he seems to not have someone who he heavily suspects yet. I can say the same about myself, that's why I get this playing style.

xi0 is completely right though, when saying the hints he gave away about his role were sort of misleading. From his first hint I got he could have been a detective, in the second he said he has no active role. It left me with the question, why I was assuming he was hinting at being detective though, and maybe I was wrong with thinking it. Either way, the second hint, the more explicit one is the one to be measured the first one on, not the other way around in my opinion.

But this whole hinting thing, I did it few times in the past too, sometimes can be motivated completely different. Either mafia deterrent (like I did once hinting at being bulletproof) or as basis for further development (i.e. being a detective and wanting to reveal the investigations, and backing up those by referring back to the hints about the own role).

We should maybe ask ourselves the question what motivation did he have to share those information? Was it indeed one of those two version, or maybe because he really is just a first timer noob he didn't give it a thought and shared those hastily? For all I know we can't say that for sure yet. I would recommend not voting him out yet, because personally I don't see him acting like a first timer mafia at all. For that he contributes way too much, especially on day 1.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'd rather not waste time bitching and moaning about people who are not here because they add nothing to figuring this game out, so fuck 'em.

I read the posts Nana, I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on it. The people who are online right now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Okay, so I can claim that I don't have to take in consideration anything to do with the time someone says they have to dedicate to this. Especially considering it means nothing as far as someone's allegiance goes. The perfect example is niichan and blai saying similar things in past games and they were both still mafia in the end. Doesn't really change anything.
Oh, but I said that in a mockery way, since I don't get why people join the game when they can't dedicate part of their time to it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Okay, so I can claim that I don't have to take in consideration anything to do with the time someone says they have to dedicate to this. Especially considering it means nothing as far as someone's allegiance goes. The perfect example is niichan and blai saying similar things in past games and they were both still mafia in the end. Doesn't really change anything.
I wasn't lying though :( I get what you mean, it's a convenient excuse to stay inactive. There's nothing we can do about this, some probably are busy and others try to blend in because 1) They don't want to spend a lot of time on a "mere" game, especially if they're low on free time or 2) Are mafia

Well there probably are more reasons but I believe those are the main ones.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I never said I'm playing the best way a Townie can.
I'm testing out your abilities. You need a further explanation?
Why is that? I'm Townie don't you know? :fan

But I guess it's better you did this to me or Evil rather than a noob...but I'm not going to waste much time on it anymore. Sorry.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

And where is that Xadyu bitch anyway? He can't be my main suspect on day 1, and then be completely lost on day 2. WTF!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'd rather not waste time bitching and moaning about people who are not here because they add nothing to figuring this game out, so fuck 'em.

I read the posts Nana, I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on it. The people who are online right now.
Can't help but express it 'cause I'm damn annoyed. I did my part already, and I also commented on those options already, so I'll leave this answer to the others.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Then give some reasons. I always see you suspecting people but you rarely gave a reason. Why are you suspecting me? Why are you keeping an eye on gary, what did he do? How exactly do you plan to confirm if Imp and Orgz are townies? Do you want to question them?

And you are aware that the mafia isn't allowed to talk at day right? Do you seriously believe they would make a plan when to appear at day to read the post? That's stupid and unnecessary, if anything it would be fishy if all of them appeared at the same time and would try to start some bandwagon. The reason you gave for suspecting the three is nonsense, you can pretty much suspect all the inactive players.
Because you haven't showed up in the entire midday for Day One. Coming up with a perfect analysis towards the end to get attention cleared your name for a bit, but not exactly. You're a clever man, and you could have it planned from the get go.
Same goes for Gary. He bothered to take a look at my first implicit hint, which is enough reason for me to keep an eye on. Not the same as suspecting him. I'm rather observing his assessments.
I can't confirm anything by myself. I'm bringing up their names so that if someone else has something to give me a clue about those two, I'd get the information I need.

Yep, I'm aware. That was my view of the situation. It could be stupid, but I was trying to pick something up to narrow down that inactive list, since it's too large.
So, you have got an idea about that or are you at equal distance to all those inactive?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Oh, but I said that in a mockery way, since I don't get why people join the game when they can't dedicate part of their time to it.
I don't know...the weekend...not being able to say no. Look at Hardy, at least he's smart enough to bow out (Even though he was just a cockface in the discussion thread)

I wasn't lying though :( I get what you mean, it's a convenient excuse to stay inactive. There's nothing we can do about this, some probably are busy and others try to blend in because 1) They don't want to spend a lot of time on a "mere" game, especially if they're low on free time or 2) Are mafia

Well there probably are more reasons but I believe those are the main ones.
I didn't say you were, but yeah...has no relation to allegiance

I've been less vocal and active in this game myself. I suppose I'm being careless appearing different than I usually do, but let's see how it goes. Playing the game the same way every time can be cumbersome, especially since it has backfired in the past.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Why is that? I'm Townie don't you know? :fan

But I guess it's better you did this to me or Evil rather than a noob...but I'm not going to waste much time on it anymore. Sorry.
Gary, I'm interested not in just the abilities of those who are Mafia :toc
Say, if I'm to play in the future for a second time around, I need all the data regarding every player's intellect to be more accurate.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Gary, I'm interested not in just the abilities of those who are Mafia :toc
Say, if I'm to play in the future for a second time around, I need all the data regarding every player's intellect to be more accurate.
Yeah yeah yeah...state the obvious :rolleyes:

It doesn't change the fact that your posts are pretty obfuscating at times. Whether you intend it or not.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yeah yeah yeah...state the obvious :rolleyes:

It doesn't change the fact that your posts are pretty obfuscating at times. Whether you intend it or not.
Yep, it's intended so that I can see who can keep up with it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Because you haven't showed up in the entire midday for Day One. Coming up with a perfect analysis towards the end to get attention cleared your name for a bit, but not exactly. You're a clever man, and you could have it planned from the get go.
I also had that impression, that he could be a mafia that got the third party by luck, but I agree with what Moa said about it. If he's mafia and was trying to protect someone, prolly Faust, then he could just join us on getting Xadyu lynched. It would be an easy way to save a dying mafia. Coming up with something new takes a lot of courage and he'd have to trust his abilities of convince people a lot. Unless he's mafia along with Xad and Faust, LOL. Then he'd need someone new to add there xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Charlie has got it right. I was recruited.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Lawlett/Aiber 1x(faust/Raito)
Kdowns/mikami 1(Lawlett/Aiber)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(jorped/mello)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)
L/Imperium 1x(Kiyomi/charlie)

7 of 19 votes.

6 and half hours left to vote.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I also had that impression, that he could be a mafia that got the third party by luck, but I agree with what Moa said about it. If he's mafia and was trying to protect someone, prolly Faust, then he could just join us on getting Xadyu lynched. It would be an easy way to save a dying mafia. Coming up with something new takes a lot of courage and he'd have to trust his abilities of convince people a lot. Unless he's mafia along with Xad and Faust, LOL. Then he'd need someone new to add there xD
That's the problem :XD
He had the ability to convince us to vote for someone who has been flying under radar up to that point. That's why I keep him as a suspect, although the theory has been weakened by his style.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top