Get to pming bishes!!
while the above concerns seem plausible, can't see why a mini-game can't be arranged. I think it's worth it.I still think it's worth a pilot project, a small game with an "expert" group of 6-7 people. Maybe it's more fun that way.
Nobody said anything inappropriate.Stop talking about the game!
I was just reminding before it got worse and someone pulled a SakuraNobody said anything inappropriate.
Or a blai.I was just reminding before it got worse and someone pulled a Sakura
I was just reminding before it got worse and someone pulled a Sakura

Wasn't editing that would result in hiding info from the host, and even more, to change an action that couldn't be changed anymore, against the rules? There was a whole big deal about it some games before...thought kdowns would be out anyway, saw that he's back right after my post so I changed it to show my desire to get him out of this game
I was too harsh on Wizzard that game.Wasn't editing that would result in hiding info from the host, and even more, to change an action that couldn't be changed anymore, against the rules? There was a whole big deal about it some games before...
I changed it once half a minute later after I saw KD posting, that was all. DD could have judged it as my second vote if he was strict but besides that I don't see a problem here.Wasn't editing that would result in hiding info from the host, and even more, to change an action that couldn't be changed anymore, against the rules? There was a whole big deal about it some games before...

Oh, cool, so when it's a member people aren't that fond of, you're "too harsh" o.oI was too harsh on Wizzard that game.
Eh, I wouldn't compare that situation with this. It was too bizarre.Oh, cool, so when it's a member people aren't that fond of, you're "too harsh" o.o
I hate those rules that just work sometimes, seriously.
And I owe you an apologize, Gar. Xad is indeed dumb as fuck.
No, I shouldn't, The reasons you had against me were part of the game o.o DD should have considered it your second vote and I should have had the opportunity of getting an answer from you about "why me". Your suspicions or even who you decide to call suspicious (if you're mafia) are damn important to the game.I changed it once half a minute later after I saw KD posting, that was all. DD could have judged it as my second vote if he was strict but besides that I don't see a problem here.
---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------
Plus I initiated the whole deal of voting for KD, you should thank me Lala![]()

Shut up! You can read the thread, it was my first time hosting and I thought I was doing the write thing but after I talked with Imperium, I realized I made a mistake, and no I don't have any problem with wizzard.Oh, cool, so when it's a member people aren't that fond of, you're "too harsh" o.o
I hate those rules that just work sometimes, seriously.
And I owe you an apologize, Gar. Xad is indeed dumb as fuck.
You said he was acting like a bomb and I said that he wouldn't be that dumb. Anyway, I just wanted to call him dumb.Eh, I wouldn't compare that situation with this. It was too bizarre.
Apology for what?
LOL, you show me where I'm lacking reason and I'll shuddup. Why not count it as 2 posts then? If it wasn't for your comment right after, I wouldn't know that he had something on me, and that changes the whole game for me and maybe to others based on our dialogue.Shut up! You can read the thread, it was my first time hosting and I thought I was doing the write thing but after I talked with Imperium, I realized I made a mistake, and no I don't have any problem with wizzard.
Also niichan didn't vote before unlike wizzard who had already voted twice when he did it.
You are being ridiculous.You said he was acting like a bomb and I said that he wouldn't be that dumb. Anyway, I just wanted to call him dumb.
Niichii took back a VOTE, that woul lead to DISCUSSIONS, that would help us to SOLVE THE GAME.
Maybe those cases shouldn't be compared in some aspects, but when a host asks you to not edit back a post with important info, that he should apply it to everyone and everytime. There's a reason behind it, otherwise people would just not accept it when the host proposes it >.>
---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------
LOL, you show me where I'm lacking reason and I'll shuddup. Why not count it as 2 posts then? If it wasn't for your comment right after, I wouldn't know that he had something on me, and that changes the whole game for me and maybe to others based on our dialogue.
Wtv, you guys do as you wish... that's just bullshit, imo...