Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I still think it's worth a pilot project, a small game with an "expert" group of 6-7 people. Maybe it's more fun that way.
while the above concerns seem plausible, can't see why a mini-game can't be arranged. I think it's worth it.
Anyway, out for now.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Fucking lol.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
we nailed a mafia... but the guys who got host killed are a shame. Seriously, 2 of the guys had a special role, one of the roles was wih a night activit, but they didn't bother to show up
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Xadyu is also known for a bit of trolling and he had the bomb role.....Something must've happened with him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
thought kdowns would be out anyway, saw that he's back right after my post so I changed it to show my desire to get him out of this game
Wasn't editing that would result in hiding info from the host, and even more, to change an action that couldn't be changed anymore, against the rules? There was a whole big deal about it some games before...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Wasn't editing that would result in hiding info from the host, and even more, to change an action that couldn't be changed anymore, against the rules? There was a whole big deal about it some games before...
I was too harsh on Wizzard that game.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wasn't editing that would result in hiding info from the host, and even more, to change an action that couldn't be changed anymore, against the rules? There was a whole big deal about it some games before...
I changed it once half a minute later after I saw KD posting, that was all. DD could have judged it as my second vote if he was strict but besides that I don't see a problem here.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Plus I initiated the whole deal of voting for KD, you should thank me Lala :tata1
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, cool, so when it's a member people aren't that fond of, you're "too harsh" o.o
I hate those rules that just work sometimes, seriously.

And I owe you an apologize, Gar. Xad is indeed dumb as fuck.
Eh, I wouldn't compare that situation with this. It was too bizarre.

Apology for what?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I changed it once half a minute later after I saw KD posting, that was all. DD could have judged it as my second vote if he was strict but besides that I don't see a problem here.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Plus I initiated the whole deal of voting for KD, you should thank me Lala :tata1
No, I shouldn't, The reasons you had against me were part of the game o.o DD should have considered it your second vote and I should have had the opportunity of getting an answer from you about "why me". Your suspicions or even who you decide to call suspicious (if you're mafia) are damn important to the game.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Save some gunfire for the next day :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh, cool, so when it's a member people aren't that fond of, you're "too harsh" o.o
I hate those rules that just work sometimes, seriously.

And I owe you an apologize, Gar. Xad is indeed dumb as fuck.
Shut up! You can read the thread, it was my first time hosting and I thought I was doing the write thing but after I talked with Imperium, I realized I made a mistake, and no I don't have any problem with wizzard.

Also niichan didn't vote before unlike wizzard who had already voted twice when he did it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Eh, I wouldn't compare that situation with this. It was too bizarre.

Apology for what?
You said he was acting like a bomb and I said that he wouldn't be that dumb. Anyway, I just wanted to call him dumb.

Niichii took back a VOTE, that woul lead to DISCUSSIONS, that would help us to SOLVE THE GAME.
Maybe those cases shouldn't be compared in some aspects, but when a host asks you to not edit back a post with important info, that he should apply it to everyone and everytime. There's a reason behind it, otherwise people would just not accept it when the host proposes it >.>

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Shut up! You can read the thread, it was my first time hosting and I thought I was doing the write thing but after I talked with Imperium, I realized I made a mistake, and no I don't have any problem with wizzard.

Also niichan didn't vote before unlike wizzard who had already voted twice when he did it.
LOL, you show me where I'm lacking reason and I'll shuddup. Why not count it as 2 posts then? If it wasn't for your comment right after, I wouldn't know that he had something on me, and that changes the whole game for me and maybe to others based on our dialogue.

Wtv, you guys do as you wish... that's just bullshit, imo...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You said he was acting like a bomb and I said that he wouldn't be that dumb. Anyway, I just wanted to call him dumb.

Niichii took back a VOTE, that woul lead to DISCUSSIONS, that would help us to SOLVE THE GAME.
Maybe those cases shouldn't be compared in some aspects, but when a host asks you to not edit back a post with important info, that he should apply it to everyone and everytime. There's a reason behind it, otherwise people would just not accept it when the host proposes it >.>

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------



LOL, you show me where I'm lacking reason and I'll shuddup. Why not count it as 2 posts then? If it wasn't for your comment right after, I wouldn't know that he had something on me, and that changes the whole game for me and maybe to others based on our dialogue.

Wtv, you guys do as you wish... that's just bullshit, imo...
You are being ridiculous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top