Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, that's nothing to apologize for...just turns out I was right

You are being ridiculous.
Eh...I agree. And if anyone would have done what wizzard did I would have hostkilled him if I was hosting. It wasn't as simple as editing his vote, he made it all different colors and all this...but whatever, it's rehashing old shit and I don't care. I like playing with him.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then care to tell me why?
You only called me names 'till now, yet no one gave me good reasons about it.
You can talk about this with Niichan on the 3rd day, okay. I can't remember what he wrote about you, I just saw him saying votekill lala. Then I went to check for new votes refreshed and it was votekill kdowns.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can you guys please keep stop talking about Wizzard and comment on the main fact I mentioned: he killed the opportunity of people to talk?
Ok, the opportunity is still there since we're talking about that, but maybe it wouldn't?

A person's vote is one of the most important part of this game, LOL
How does changing its color is worse than hiding it? Just cause it annoyed ok?
Ok, NOW I get it. Thx.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
If you look at the post, it was edited before the edit tags set in, which I think takes about a minute. If someone edits it after the tags set in, that is I think worthy of a discussion. But editing before the tags just emphasises how quick the change was, and that it was not final. Even admins cannot see if a post was edited before the tag comes in.

Occasionally, when I play, because I type on the fly I have to edit before the edit tags set in. Small grammatical errors etc But other times its more substantial e.g. I will have Evil3ye in mind and will mentally remind myself to speak about him, at the end when I type in my votekill I can type Evil3yes name by accident because he was in my mind all that time. It doesnt usually cause a commotion because I quickly skimread my stuff before posting. But there is likelihood I could miss it and it would be corrected before the tags set it. Basically, imo if something is before the edit tags set in, then its not a fully formed post. I think everyone kinda implicitly understands this which is why it was not made a big deal out of.

Also all he did was change the names, the post stayed the same.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL, you show me where I'm lacking reason and I'll shuddup. Why not count it as 2 posts then? If it wasn't for your comment right after, I wouldn't know that he had something on me, and that changes the whole game for me and maybe to others based on our dialogue.

Wtv, you guys do as you wish... that's just bullshit, imo...
Calm down Lala. Did you read my post? I said that I will cast a random vote so it could have been anyone. I just chose you because you were the first person that came to my mind who had no vote yet. Afterwards I saw KD posting and changed my vote to him because he's totally annoying me with his inactivity ever since the first game I joined. It's always the same, he wants to participate but in the end barely posts (and if he posts it's usually nonsense) and it's starting to seriously go on my nerves. That's another topic though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can talk about this with Niichan on the 3rd day, okay. I can't remember what he wrote about you, I just saw him saying votekill lala. Then I went to check for new votes refreshed and it was votekill kdowns.
That's not the problem, DD, 'cause of course I can do that NOW, thanks to your comment there and only that. That's my whole problem with it and I dunno why people can't see it @.@ My problem is with an important info supressed from the game!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Calm down Lala. Did you read my post? I said that I will cast a random vote so it could have been anyone. I just chose you because you were the first person that came to my mind who had no vote yet. Afterwards I saw KD posting and changed my vote to him because he's totally annoying me with his inactivity ever since the first game I joined. It's always the same, he wants to participate but in the end barely posts (and if he posts it's usually nonsense) and it's starting to seriously go on my nerves. That's another topic though.
Of course I didn't, it was supressed >.>

Imp, rly...? It's way different to post a mistake, and it wouldn't kill you to justify it in case people checks it, it was different there.

Don't you guys think I was pleased when I saw Niichii going for KD? I was the one bitching about KD with Niichii before! It still damages the game, imo, when you have added something and then you take it back. Info gotta be there for record, it helps analysis! And even if it was a mistake or random, the others can't know that?

BAH
WTV
Since I'm the only one that sees a problem in it, then I'm prolly wrong indeed. I'll just stop 'being ridiculous' and 'shut up'.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Can you guys please keep stop talking about Wizzard and comment on the main fact I mentioned: he killed the opportunity of people to talk?
Ok, the opportunity is still there since we're talking about that, but maybe it wouldn't?

A person's vote is one of the most important part of this game, LOL
How does changing its color is worse than hiding it? Just cause it annoyed ok?
Ok, NOW I get it. Thx.
You brought him up...and I didn't even see what niichan did until you said something.

Because he crossed it out and then changed the font and color like 17 times...it felt like he was dicking around because all eyes were on him. It doesn't seem like the same sort of thing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That's not the problem, DD, 'cause of course I can do that NOW, thanks to your comment there and only that. That's my whole problem with it and I dunno why people can't see it @.@ My problem is with an important info supressed from the game!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------



Of course I didn't, it was supressed >.>

Imp, rly...? It's way different to post a mistake, and it wouldn't kill you to justify it in case people checks it, it was different there.

Don't you guys think I was pleased when I saw Niichii going for KD? I was the one bitching about KD with Niichii before! It still damages the game, imo, when you have added something and then you take it back. Info gotta be there for record, it helps analysis! And even if it was a mistake or random, the others can't know that?

BAH
WTV
Since I'm the only one that sees a problem in it, then I'm prolly wrong indeed. I'll just stop 'being ridiculous' and 'shut up'.
Niichan called you a nincompoop...YOU HAPPY NOW!?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You guys are all overreacting. Kinda funny :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Of course I didn't, it was supressed >.>

Imp, rly...? It's way different to post a mistake, and it wouldn't kill you to justify it in case people checks it, it was different there.

Don't you guys think I was pleased when I saw Niichii going for KD? I was the one bitching about KD with Niichii before! It still damages the game, imo, when you have added something and then you take it back. Info gotta be there for record, it helps analysis! And even if it was a mistake or random, the others can't know that?

BAH
WTV
Since I'm the only one that sees a problem in it, then I'm prolly wrong indeed. I'll just stop 'being ridiculous' and 'shut up'.
wtf, nothing was supressed O___o

Here's my post:

Normally I would vote for lawlett too, for reasons already explained but to me he's kind of similar to Faust. His change in behaviour could be because he got some interesting role so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him being a bomb or a vengeful townie.
Lawl is doomed anyway, I doubt the tides will change now so I will just cast a random vote. If absolutely necessary, I will change my vote to him.

For now votekill Kdowns
I made that post, saw KD posted (and thus wouldn't be hostkilled) and directly changed the name. Only the name, nothing else.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not discussing a game, I'm discussing a rule. And since you guys, except for Imp, Niichii and Gary, can't do that aiming to trully solve it, I'll do as I said and was requested: shut up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
If you look at the post, it was edited before the edit tags set in, which I think takes about a minute. If someone edits it after the tags set in, that is I think worthy of a discussion. But editing before the tags just emphasises how quick the change was, and that it was not final. Even admins cannot see if a post was edited before the tag comes in.

Occasionally, when I play, because I type on the fly I have to edit before the edit tags set in. Small grammatical errors etc But other times its more substantial e.g. I will have Evil3ye in mind and will mentally remind myself to speak about him, at the end when I type in my votekill I can type Evil3yes name by accident because he was in my mind all that time. It doesnt usually cause a commotion because I quickly skimread my stuff before posting. But there is likelihood I could miss it and it would be corrected before the tags set it. Basically, imo if something is before the edit tags set in, then its not a fully formed post. I think everyone kinda implicitly understands this which is why it was not made a big deal out of.

Also all he did was change the names, the post stayed the same.
But isn't Evil3ye always on your mind? You have to learn to live with it. :rolleyes:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm sort of confused as to what the solution is here. Hostkill him?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Niichii, I didn't mean to be rude to you and I'm sorry if it seemed like that.
Let's just end it, you missed my point anyway.
Nah, it's okay. You're right though, I just don't get what's the problem then lol.

I'm sort of confused as to what the solution is here. Hostkill him?
Please punish me for I have sinned father Gary :hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, LOL.
I never said that >.>
But for the future, hosts could ask people to keep the important info people edits for whatever reason, and count things or do whatever else based on those infos, unless people say it was a mistake or something like Imp said and justifies it.

Nah, it's okay. You're right though, I just don't get what's the problem then lol.
^there, above
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top