Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think the same as evil.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

wow Mazion, why so fast?
mazino plz :hmph ...........(:p)

cuz imo it connects,and i want to hear what m3j will say to defend himsself
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Everyone that voted lawlett has to vote again.
Do we get an additional vote then, meaning voting once for someone else and still having the possibility to change?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

16 hours left to vote.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Do we get an additional vote then, meaning voting once for someone else and still having the possibility to change?
Yeah.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

mazino plz :hmph ...........(:p)

cuz imo it connects,and i want to hear what m3j will say to defend himsself
Sorry Mazino to spell wrong. Yeah, i want to hear him too but i guess you rush a little bit here.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I must say I am not only torn between MJ and jorped, I also suspect MidoBan, and to a lesser extent Organizized and Mazino. The last one said he is a Townie, but he in fact could have also been the other possible Sleeper that was recruited at night 1.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I must say I am not only torn between MJ and jorped, I also suspect MidoBan, and to a lesser extend Organizized and Mazino. The last one said he is a Townie, but he in fact could have also been the other possible Sleeper that was recruited at night 1.
u mean me with the last one?i can only say im still townie,but im/was afraid that i get recruited,dont wanna be a facking sleeper again
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

For all we know we must assume there are at least two remaining Mafia members, possibly even three, left in the game.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I must say I am not only torn between MJ and jorped, I also suspect MidoBan, and to a lesser extent Organizized and Mazino. The last one said he is a Townie, but he in fact could have also been the other possible Sleeper that was recruited at night 1.
by NOW Yes, me MJ jorped Mazino we are the most suspicious
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

They haven't used him to do the killing, because they thought he is likely to be blocked by the prostitute.
My bad. I took it as the janitor would block the identity everyone who is killed.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Dont forget it about who law "tried" to kill (or could be protect?). MJ , the same guy who votes on nii-chan.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think I'm placing my vote too now, and it is due to the change in behaviour I noticed from Day 1 to Day 2 and 4. While on Day 1 MJ was all spamy, he did restrain a lot on the other days. It might be due to some strategical night meetings (with super brains such as Lawly and kdowns), in which he was adviced to shrink down the spam and with it the suspiciousness.

VOTE KILL M3J

I don't exclude the possibility him being Sickly too though, so am open to change for someone else, who is more suspicious later. But for now I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow's exam.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think I'm placing my vote too now, and it is due to the change in behaviour I noticed from Day 1 to Day 2 and 4. While on Day 1 MJ was all spamy, he did restrain a lot on the other days. It might be due to some strategical night meetings (with super brains such as Lawly and kdowns), in which he was adviced to shrink down the spam and with it the suspiciousness.

VOTE KILL M3J

I don't exclude the possibility him being Sickly too though, so am open to change for someone else, who is more suspicious later. But for now I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow's exam.
Yeah , but somebody said that he dosent have a role... so he cant be the Sickly (I will investigate this)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Yeah , but somebody said that he dosent have a role... so he cant be the Sickly (I will investigate this)
He screamed he has no role, just check his posts. Could just be a lie, no matter if he's mafia or not. Would be very much like him to block gary twice though, I dunno who else would infect him two times in a row :oh

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

And damn, I just can't concentrate on the school stuff I need to do :bored the mafia game is swirling in my head
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

At last the vigilante responded.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

ok seeing as how i am going to be away classes and stuff I am going to exercise my ability right now. When I will be lynched please kill m3j seeing as how he could be a mafia member.Sorry nini i really thought u were mafia TaT
you guys are buying this?

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

So you are saying you are a townie. Yeah i get that, i have the same problem, i can be a death miller too


1: lawlett-kun - vengeful townie (?)
2: Kazu-Sama - Detective
3: Mazino - Townie (?)
4: Imperium Doctor
5: xi0 - Mason
6: FrostyMouse Mentor
7: X3D2YFaust - Doctor (? )
8: BBB Banana Townie
9: naruto-niichan bulletproof (?)
10: MidoBan - Townie (?)
11: 3c Freeman
12: Farfalla have a pro role that ppl dont like (?)
13: Xadyu Bomb
14: kdowns Mafia
15: Charlie
16: Macaco Sleeper
17: jorped
18: Organizized - pro role but can´t do it much (?)
19: Evil3ye - Mason (?)
20: Hakuteiken - Ex detective - Mason (?)
21: TheMoa
22: M3J
there's a question mark in your role so are you lying about your role?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

He screamed he has no role, just check his posts. Could just be a lie, no matter if he's mafia or not. Would be very much like him to block gary twice though, I dunno who else would infect him two times in a row :oh

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

And damn, I just can't concentrate on the school stuff I need to do :bored the mafia game is swirling in my head
I read all day 1 , and only scraem that he was a townie (nothing about his role) there is a way to see only his posts right in MH? How i do that D:?

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

At last the vigilante responded.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------



you guys are buying this?

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------



there's a question mark in your role so are you lying about your role?
All roles with no prove, i marked that
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I read all day 1 , and only scraem that he was a townie (nothing about his role) there is a way to see only his posts right in MH? How i do that D:?

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------



All roles with no prove, i marked that
if you really are telling the truth you would disregard the question mark for yourself!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

lawlett was pointing his finger towards niichan first, and then MJ.
So, what was he thinking when he was just about to be revealed as a Mafia? He knew we weren't going to go by his words. This is a team game. He has no reason to help us out by ruling out potential members for the Mafia side. He was definitely protecting MJ implicitly. MJ is a mafia in this sense.

Vote Kill M3J

If you have anything to add, I might consider changing it in the future.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

if you really are telling the truth you would disregard the question mark for yourself!
Of course not, how i can prove it i am a townie? Just because i KNOW IT, dosent mean you all know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top