- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!
I think the same as evil.
I think the same as evil.
mazino plzwow Mazion, why so fast?
...........(
)Do we get an additional vote then, meaning voting once for someone else and still having the possibility to change?Everyone that voted lawlett has to vote again.
Yeah.Do we get an additional vote then, meaning voting once for someone else and still having the possibility to change?
Sorry Mazino to spell wrong. Yeah, i want to hear him too but i guess you rush a little bit here.mazino plz...........(
)
cuz imo it connects,and i want to hear what m3j will say to defend himsself
u mean me with the last one?i can only say im still townie,but im/was afraid that i get recruited,dont wanna be a facking sleeper againI must say I am not only torn between MJ and jorped, I also suspect MidoBan, and to a lesser extend Organizized and Mazino. The last one said he is a Townie, but he in fact could have also been the other possible Sleeper that was recruited at night 1.
by NOW Yes, me MJ jorped Mazino we are the most suspiciousI must say I am not only torn between MJ and jorped, I also suspect MidoBan, and to a lesser extent Organizized and Mazino. The last one said he is a Townie, but he in fact could have also been the other possible Sleeper that was recruited at night 1.
My bad. I took it as the janitor would block the identity everyone who is killed.They haven't used him to do the killing, because they thought he is likely to be blocked by the prostitute.

Yeah , but somebody said that he dosent have a role... so he cant be the Sickly (I will investigate this)I think I'm placing my vote too now, and it is due to the change in behaviour I noticed from Day 1 to Day 2 and 4. While on Day 1 MJ was all spamy, he did restrain a lot on the other days. It might be due to some strategical night meetings (with super brains such as Lawly and kdowns), in which he was adviced to shrink down the spam and with it the suspiciousness.
VOTE KILL M3J
I don't exclude the possibility him being Sickly too though, so am open to change for someone else, who is more suspicious later. But for now I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow's exam.
He screamed he has no role, just check his posts. Could just be a lie, no matter if he's mafia or not. Would be very much like him to block gary twice though, I dunno who else would infect him two times in a rowYeah , but somebody said that he dosent have a role... so he cant be the Sickly (I will investigate this)

the mafia game is swirling in my headyou guys are buying this?ok seeing as how i am going to be away classes and stuff I am going to exercise my ability right now. When I will be lynched please kill m3j seeing as how he could be a mafia member.Sorry nini i really thought u were mafia TaT
there's a question mark in your role so are you lying about your role?So you are saying you are a townie. Yeah i get that, i have the same problem, i can be a death miller too
1: lawlett-kun - vengeful townie (?)
2: Kazu-Sama - Detective
3: Mazino - Townie (?)
4: Imperium Doctor
5: xi0 - Mason
6: FrostyMouse Mentor
7: X3D2YFaust - Doctor (? )
8: BBB Banana Townie
9: naruto-niichan bulletproof (?)
10: MidoBan - Townie (?)
11: 3c Freeman
12: Farfalla have a pro role that ppl dont like (?)
13: Xadyu Bomb
14: kdowns Mafia
15: Charlie
16: Macaco Sleeper
17: jorped
18: Organizized - pro role but can´t do it much (?)
19: Evil3ye - Mason (?)
20: Hakuteiken - Ex detective - Mason (?)
21: TheMoa
22: M3J
I read all day 1 , and only scraem that he was a townie (nothing about his role) there is a way to see only his posts right in MH? How i do that D:?He screamed he has no role, just check his posts. Could just be a lie, no matter if he's mafia or not. Would be very much like him to block gary twice though, I dunno who else would infect him two times in a row
---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------
And damn, I just can't concentrate on the school stuff I need to dothe mafia game is swirling in my head
All roles with no prove, i marked thatAt last the vigilante responded.
Thanks!
---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------
you guys are buying this?
---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------
there's a question mark in your role so are you lying about your role?
if you really are telling the truth you would disregard the question mark for yourself!I read all day 1 , and only scraem that he was a townie (nothing about his role) there is a way to see only his posts right in MH? How i do that D:?
---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------
All roles with no prove, i marked that
Of course not, how i can prove it i am a townie? Just because i KNOW IT, dosent mean you all knowif you really are telling the truth you would disregard the question mark for yourself!