- Joined
- Feb 25, 2010
- Messages
- 3,380
- Reaction score
- 2,195
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-

anyway... bye guys





I'm so frustrated now
I'm too tired to think, I'll just follow you guys in the next day T.T

Yeah, it was enjoyable, indeed.Nah, you lose now, townies ^^
GG
Word, although I can't say I've put that much time into it compared to you guys. Total sideline for days now. Really odd and rushed tactic this day. Well I won't say too much as I'm dead....guys you're acting too rash. Have to say I'm not too fond of DD pushing the phase and ending the day early again. I didn't even had the chance to post once and it annoys me like hell after putting so much effort into the game. Sorry if I'm too harsh but I don't like this one bit. Let's hope this isn't our downfall, but acting this fast in such a crucial phase could have destroyed our chance of winning.
![]()
It helped me get one thing straight, though I cannot reveal it now....guys you're acting too rash. Have to say I'm not too fond of DD pushing the phase and ending the day early again. I didn't even had the chance to post once and it annoys me like hell after putting so much effort into the game. Sorry if I'm too harsh but I don't like this one bit. Let's hope this isn't our downfall, but acting this fast in such a crucial phase could have destroyed our chance of winning.
![]()
Seems you didn't make it that far. Welcome to hell.I was so confidentI'm so frustrated now
I'm too tired to think, I'll just follow you guys in the next day T.T

I don't know how helpful it will be when you end up losingIt helped me get one thing straight, though I cannot reveal it now.
So, this blunder was indeed helpful.

Who knows, not much, I'd guessI don't know how helpful it will be when you end up losing![]()

