Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:fail
anyway... bye guys
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Don't be too harsh on yourself :comfort

We might have screwed this up, but we will win in the end :confetti
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
dd? when someone is lynched, is the role fully revealed or you can only partially reveal it?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nah, you lose now, townies ^^

GG
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dr faust got lynched :rofl
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...guys you're acting too rash. Have to say I'm not too fond of DD pushing the phase and ending the day early again. I didn't even had the chance to post once and it annoys me like hell after putting so much effort into the game. Sorry if I'm too harsh but I don't like this one bit. Let's hope this isn't our downfall, but acting this fast in such a crucial phase could have destroyed our chance of winning.

:disappoint
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
...guys you're acting too rash. Have to say I'm not too fond of DD pushing the phase and ending the day early again. I didn't even had the chance to post once and it annoys me like hell after putting so much effort into the game. Sorry if I'm too harsh but I don't like this one bit. Let's hope this isn't our downfall, but acting this fast in such a crucial phase could have destroyed our chance of winning.

:disappoint
Word, although I can't say I've put that much time into it compared to you guys. Total sideline for days now. Really odd and rushed tactic this day. Well I won't say too much as I'm dead.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What a let down... Just what happened after my death...?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
...guys you're acting too rash. Have to say I'm not too fond of DD pushing the phase and ending the day early again. I didn't even had the chance to post once and it annoys me like hell after putting so much effort into the game. Sorry if I'm too harsh but I don't like this one bit. Let's hope this isn't our downfall, but acting this fast in such a crucial phase could have destroyed our chance of winning.

:disappoint
It helped me get one thing straight, though I cannot reveal it now.
So, this blunder was indeed helpful.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was so confident :( I'm so frustrated now :( I'm too tired to think, I'll just follow you guys in the next day T.T
Seems you didn't make it that far. Welcome to hell. :evil
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
It helped me get one thing straight, though I cannot reveal it now.
So, this blunder was indeed helpful.
I don't know how helpful it will be when you end up losing :popcorn
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm still cheering for my people (you know who you are!)! :cheerbunny
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Honestly, I can't see us winning from this point, either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top