Are they any good?We lost to Honduras in the hex! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Are they any good?We lost to Honduras in the hex! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
T.TYeah well we beat Finland yesterday and you got beaten by freaking Ecuador!
No, they're like 59th in the world. The only team to win the Gold Cup other than the US or Mexico was Canada and that only happened once...Are they any good?
What I know bout Honduras is that they have a ridiculous murder rate.No, they're like 59th in the world. The only team to win the Gold Cup other than the US or Mexico was Canada and that only happened once...
That can probably be said of most Central American countries....except for maybe Costa Rica or Belize I guess.What I know bout Honduras is that they have a ridiculous murder rate.
Nope I watched a documentary called worlds toughest gangs or something and they showed Belize.....it's messed up.That can probably be said of most Central American countries....except for maybe Costa Rica or Belize I guess.
But their official language is ENGLISH! So I was just racist? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONope I watched a documentary called worlds toughest gangs or something and they showed Belize.....it's messed up.
I because the connection fucked upWhy you reply twice?
Yeah and Costa Rica got no army!!!I because the connection fucked up
It seems the connection wasn't the only thing fucked up ... but your English too. It's like you're meI because the connection fucked up

What was fucked up?It seems the connection wasn't the only thing fucked up ... but your English too. It's like you're me![]()
Why would they need one? A bunch of people retire to there and live like kings.Yeah and Costa Rica got no army!!!

Cuz Nicaragua!!What was fucked up?
---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------
Why would they need one? A bunch of people retire to there and live like kings.
Isn't that an old thing?Cuz Nicaragua!!
I did put they're instead of their but I realized it immediately. My iPad fucked upMaybe i am so bad at English that i thought you fucked up on your English when you actually didn't![]()

You always gotta watch out for them!Isn't that an old thing?
I really don't think war down there would happen anytime soonYou always gotta watch out for them!
CAUSE AMERICA FUCK YEAH!I really don't think war down there would happen anytime soon
Maybe...well, Mexico and Venezuela too I guess.CAUSE AMERICA FUCK YEAH!