Digitaldude thread.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No, they're like 59th in the world. The only team to win the Gold Cup other than the US or Mexico was Canada and that only happened once...
What I know bout Honduras is that they have a ridiculous murder rate.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What I know bout Honduras is that they have a ridiculous murder rate.
That can probably be said of most Central American countries....except for maybe Costa Rica or Belize I guess.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That can probably be said of most Central American countries....except for maybe Costa Rica or Belize I guess.
Nope I watched a documentary called worlds toughest gangs or something and they showed Belize.....it's messed up.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nope I watched a documentary called worlds toughest gangs or something and they showed Belize.....it's messed up.
But their official language is ENGLISH! So I was just racist? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I because the connection fucked up
It seems the connection wasn't the only thing fucked up ... but your English too. It's like you're me :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It seems the connection wasn't the only thing fucked up ... but your English too. It's like you're me :heh
What was fucked up?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Yeah and Costa Rica got no army!!!
Why would they need one? A bunch of people retire to there and live like kings.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Maybe i am so bad at English that i thought you fucked up on your English when you actually didn't :fail
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What was fucked up?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------



Why would they need one? A bunch of people retire to there and live like kings.
Cuz Nicaragua!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Cuz Nicaragua!!
Isn't that an old thing?

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Maybe i am so bad at English that i thought you fucked up on your English when you actually didn't :fail
I did put they're instead of their but I realized it immediately. My iPad fucked up :lmao
 
Top