Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If there were more than one Mafia at the moment, the game was already over.
Yeah, I was thinking there was 5 left

Moa volunteered, but it could also be me. And after bandwagoning Charlie, I don't deserve to live on. Hurry up and kill me.
The fuck is wrong with you?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
but that DD revealed the mafia to gary before the game ends.... :oh not liking this, no player should know until the game ends, despite them being dead or not
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
but that DD revealed the mafia to gary before the game ends.... :oh not liking this, no player should know until the game ends, despite them being dead or not
I guessed in a conversation. I'm not telling anyone who it is...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guessed in a conversation. I'm not telling anyone who it is...
Yeah and he said you're right, which is the same as telling you who's mafia. You can still influence the games from the sidelines, doesn't matter if you tell anyone.
I saw you liking Charles post about mason trust being destroyed and because of that alone I was considering to change my vote but I was too lazy to take a look at all the posts and make another educated guess. Had you mentioned this sooner this definitely would have made me change my post so refrain from thanking or liking any posts at this point please.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah and he said you're right, which is the same as telling you who's mafia. You can still influence the games from the sidelines, doesn't matter if you tell anyone.
I saw you liking Charles post about mason trust being destroyed and because of that alone I was considering to change my vote but I was too lazy to take a look at all the posts and make another educated guess. Had you mentioned this sooner this definitely would have made me change my post so refrain from thanking or liking any posts at this point please.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah and he said you're right, which is the same as telling you who's mafia. You can still influence the games from the sidelines, doesn't matter if you tell anyone.
I saw you liking Charles post about mason trust being destroyed and because of that alone I was considering to change my vote but I was too lazy to take a look at all the posts and make another educated guess. Had you mentioned this sooner this definitely would have made me change my post so refrain from thanking or liking any posts at this point please.
So, you took notice of it, as well? It was hard to miss, anyway.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so basically gary can troll now by randomly liking post :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, you took notice of it, as well? It was hard to miss, anyway.
Yeah, that's why I'm so annoyed. Gary is sitting on the sidelines and laughing his ass off because our dear host just told him who's mafia. Heck, that's okay to a limit but if someone would tell me I would laugh in secret and not in everyone's face here in this thread. Not to mention influencing the game by liking or thanking posts.

Sorry if I'm bitching but I seriously dislike this.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, that's why I'm so annoyed. Gary is sitting on the sidelines and laughing his ass off because our dear host just told him who's mafia. Heck, that's okay to a limit but if someone would tell me I would laugh in secret and not in everyone's face here in this thread. Not to mention influencing the game by liking or thanking posts.

Sorry if I'm bitching but I seriously dislike this.
Just consider it as DD lied to Gary by approving. He is not obliged to tell the truth to him, either.
You won't feel that annoyed that way.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

So, Gary, why don't you just pass us an encoded message so that we could know who the Mafia is :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just consider it as DD lied to Gary by approving. He is not obliged to tell the truth to him, either.
You won't feel that annoyed that way.
:XD well I guess there's no reason to get angry over a game but I have a weakness for such a behaviour. It's like writing a test and the guy who got the solution beforehand (from the teacher :nah) and thus could easily acquire an A laughs at a guy who "only" got a C.
Whatever, don't want to make a big deal out of this. Was just voicing my opinion and now I'm done.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
:XD well I guess there's no reason to get angry over a game but I have a weakness for such a behaviour. It's like writing a test and the guy who got the solution beforehand (from the teacher :nah) and thus could easily acquire an A laughs at a guy who "only" got a C.
Whatever, don't want to make a big deal out of this. Was just voicing my opinion and now I'm done.
Yep, it's true that the guy got the solutions..
After getting kicked out of the exam :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
A newbie question...
if the day phase ends with a tie and no one change his vote, what happens?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
A newbie question...
if the day phase ends with a tie and no one change his vote, what happens?
how will it end with a tie, if there will be 3 people left? :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
A newbie question...
if the day phase ends with a tie and no one change his vote, what happens?
If we can't kill the Mafia next day, a Mafia and a Townie remains, therefore, there is no way to gain majority, so, the game is won by the Mafia.

Never mind. I thought this was more of a newbie question, so, replied to it instead. Idiot Haku.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
how will it end with a tie, if there will be 3 people left? :XD
I'm not talking about this game... I'm wandering about a hypothetical situation in the game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top