Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!
If only Faust had talked before he was killed, it would have made things so much easier...
If only Faust had talked before he was killed, it would have made things so much easier...
hmm I see. Evil lied about him being recruited though so what happened? Night 3 you went to recruit Nuno or what?
True. We agreed on recruiting Nuno, then Nuno got killed before we could recruit him. Then Organizized was recruited. Evil got killed the same night, along with Gary. One was probably the Insane Doctor's doing. The Mafia went on to kill Organizized shortly after. Finally, we lynched Charlie and here we are.hmm I see. Evil lied about him being recruited though so what happened? Night 3 you went to recruit Nuno or what?
Could have all just been a part of your plan but it's so unlikelyAlthough that would be cool, that's not the case. Wish it was true, though.
The reason I suspected Charlie and he couldn't quite defend himself? Because he was the only one that hasn't been recruited. Staying silent about that fact was his confirmation, right?
Well Charlie just jumped on Faust and jorp without giving much reasons, I guess that's just how he is but that made him look even more suspicious and the reason why I didn't bother much and just voted for him. Maybe my bro feelings for jorp were messing with my senses 
True that, that's why I wanna know what you wanna do from here on out. Heck, I helped revealing Mazino, I catched Frosty and I was the first to jump on the KD hate-bandwagon, do you still doubt me?Well, you guys don't have to waste time, since it's 95% that you'll end up voting for each other. It's my vote that's going to be decisive, anyway.
If we ever play this game together again, you'll be the first I'll doubt.True that, that's why I wanna know what you wanna do from here on out. Heck, I helped revealing Mazino, I catched Frosty and I was the first to jump on the KD hate-bandwagon, do you still doubt me?
So, I'm using this chance to thank whoever is the Mafia out there.
Thanks for leaving the last shot to me. Now, I'll have the chance to see myself, whether I'm great or good.
---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------
If we ever play this game together again, you'll be the first I'll doubt.
That's my nature.
talk about being arrogant 
as if Evil wouldn't be enough, for some reason I'm always one of the main suspects no matter what I do 

Because you have been far too good to fit in with my first layer hypothesis up to this point.talk about being arrogant
and another one who doubts me for no reason right from Day 1as if Evil wouldn't be enough, for some reason I'm always one of the main suspects no matter what I do
![]()
First layer?Because you have been far too good to fit in with my first layer hypothesis up to this point.
And don't me count amongst your other doubters. I'm the only one who has been bringing up your name as a suspect even after you announced you were the Bulletproof.
The best strategy through observation. It's like the game theory.First layer?
Nah, I was talking about all the last games where you didn't participate.

Lol no, please vote for jorp. After I've spent so much time with this game and actually being able to detect most of the mafia pretty easily, I don't want to fail because I trusted jorp too muchThe best strategy through observation. It's like the game theory.
Anyway, why don't we just vote for each other and end in a 1-1-1? Let's have the coin decide![]()

Well, he's probably preparing a gargantuan post, so, let's read it, shall we?Lol no, please vote for jorp. After I've spent so much time with this game and actually being able to detect most of the mafia pretty easily, I don't want to fail because I trusted jorp too much![]()

Oh Haku...Well, he's probably preparing a gargantuan post, so, let's read it, shall we?
That's why I was calling the Mafia to kill me. Pity now he has to wait more for the glorious moment![]()
I have to get up in around 7 and a half hours, please don't drag this any longer =/