Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

If only Faust had talked before he was killed, it would have made things so much easier...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

hmm I see. Evil lied about him being recruited though so what happened? Night 3 you went to recruit Nuno or what?
True. We agreed on recruiting Nuno, then Nuno got killed before we could recruit him. Then Organizized was recruited. Evil got killed the same night, along with Gary. One was probably the Insane Doctor's doing. The Mafia went on to kill Organizized shortly after. Finally, we lynched Charlie and here we are.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Oh heck, the chances of you being some mafia is really low. Evil either lied about you being recruited for some reason or it's the plain truth. If that's the case, I shall congratulate you for pulling of this stunt until the end and accept my defeat. Jorp seems to be the much more likely case so I suggest we go for him Haku.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Although that would be cool, that's not the case. Wish it was true, though.
The reason I suspected Charlie and he couldn't quite defend himself? Because he was the only one that hasn't been recruited. Staying silent about that fact was his confirmation, right?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Although that would be cool, that's not the case. Wish it was true, though.
The reason I suspected Charlie and he couldn't quite defend himself? Because he was the only one that hasn't been recruited. Staying silent about that fact was his confirmation, right?
Could have all just been a part of your plan but it's so unlikely :XD Well Charlie just jumped on Faust and jorp without giving much reasons, I guess that's just how he is but that made him look even more suspicious and the reason why I didn't bother much and just voted for him. Maybe my bro feelings for jorp were messing with my senses :oh
Tell me how you want to advance Haku, it's late over here and I can't stay online for too long because I have to get up early tomorrow.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well, you guys don't have to waste time, since it's 95% that you'll end up voting for each other. It's my vote that's going to be decisive, anyway.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well, you guys don't have to waste time, since it's 95% that you'll end up voting for each other. It's my vote that's going to be decisive, anyway.
True that, that's why I wanna know what you wanna do from here on out. Heck, I helped revealing Mazino, I catched Frosty and I was the first to jump on the KD hate-bandwagon, do you still doubt me?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

So, I'm using this chance to thank whoever is the Mafia out there.
Thanks for leaving the last shot to me. Now, I'll have the chance to see myself, whether I'm great or good.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

True that, that's why I wanna know what you wanna do from here on out. Heck, I helped revealing Mazino, I catched Frosty and I was the first to jump on the KD hate-bandwagon, do you still doubt me?
If we ever play this game together again, you'll be the first I'll doubt.
That's my nature.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

So, I'm using this chance to thank whoever is the Mafia out there.
Thanks for leaving the last shot to me. Now, I'll have the chance to see myself, whether I'm great or good.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------



If we ever play this game together again, you'll be the first I'll doubt.
That's my nature.
:heh talk about being arrogant :p

and another one who doubts me for no reason right from Day 1 :oh as if Evil wouldn't be enough, for some reason I'm always one of the main suspects no matter what I do :oh

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Guys.... :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

:heh talk about being arrogant :p

and another one who doubts me for no reason right from Day 1 :oh as if Evil wouldn't be enough, for some reason I'm always one of the main suspects no matter what I do :oh
Because you have been far too good to fit in with my first layer hypothesis up to this point.
And don't me count amongst your other doubters. I'm the only one who has been bringing up your name as a suspect even after you announced you were the Bulletproof.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Because you have been far too good to fit in with my first layer hypothesis up to this point.
And don't me count amongst your other doubters. I'm the only one who has been bringing up your name as a suspect even after you announced you were the Bulletproof.
First layer?

Nah, I was talking about all the last games where you didn't participate.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

First layer?

Nah, I was talking about all the last games where you didn't participate.
The best strategy through observation. It's like the game theory.
Anyway, why don't we just vote for each other and end in a 1-1-1? Let's have the coin decide :zomg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Three way tie would end in a tie between mafia and townie, no coin toss.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

The best strategy through observation. It's like the game theory.
Anyway, why don't we just vote for each other and end in a 1-1-1? Let's have the coin decide :zomg
Lol no, please vote for jorp. After I've spent so much time with this game and actually being able to detect most of the mafia pretty easily, I don't want to fail because I trusted jorp too much :bored
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Lol no, please vote for jorp. After I've spent so much time with this game and actually being able to detect most of the mafia pretty easily, I don't want to fail because I trusted jorp too much :bored
Well, he's probably preparing a gargantuan post, so, let's read it, shall we?
That's why I was calling the Mafia to kill me. Pity now he has to wait more for the glorious moment :heh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Well, he's probably preparing a gargantuan post, so, let's read it, shall we?
That's why I was calling the Mafia to kill me. Pity now he has to wait more for the glorious moment :heh
Oh Haku... :crying I have to get up in around 7 and a half hours, please don't drag this any longer =/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top