Re: Mask.
I just got the game today and plan to try it out tomorrow. The art book was pretty nice too. ^^
Do you have the sequels?
Oh you haven't played it yet, was planning to ask you how you personally feel about the game.
The artbook was so worth my money, I think it's one of my fav artbooks simply because of how much detail is in it. Unfortunately I don't own a psp anymore so I won't be able to play the sequel anytime soon (not until I get a vita) but getting both 3ds and vita will be too costly

so I think my final decision is a 3ds because of the games on it and a vita maybe somewhere in the far future when there are better games.
ZEEEEELLLLL!!!
Well done and congrats!!
I missed you

! You are back too right? I miss Baka too
Adore your set! So many awesome sets on MH nowadays
oh and..
HAPPY CNY!!!!! HAVE FAT RED PACKIES K.
Welcome back Zel-kun~
Glad you did so well. What animes do you have on your watch list?
Yo goldb

Is your avy cha from jojo?
Hmm...currently: Magi, Psycho, and the current running Gintama.
Nothing else for now, planning to watch some more, any suggestions?
Oh and also finally got to start on the Valkyria Chronicles anime.
ZELTRAX YOU'RE BACK FOR GOOD?!
Congratulations for the results and welcome back! Missed you being active around here, hoho~ Do visit the manga/anime series thread, been a while since we last discussed a series. >_<
So what are you up to now?
Haha you too! I think I'll be visiting the Skip Beat thread soon...as in when the next chapter comes out, I've been reading yours and yuki posts and really have nothing to add because I agree with a lot of what you guys are saying
EXCEPT FOR LIKING SHO OR SHIPPING SHOKYOKO

but yeah...this arc should end soon. I mean, it developed kyokoxren quite a lot but...it feels like it's having no direction?
Currently I'm terribly full...because today is the night before the start of lunar new year

so we have this reunion dinner where all family members sit together and eat...alot.
Basically an excuse to stuff ourselves full while laughing with each other.
Tonight was bbq and steamboat
Ah but then for the current question for what I'm up to..I think I will start searching for other part time job,
this time in the service/tourism industry
