Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
would be cool....yeah:nod
Pm me with how you want it '-' black background with red blood? and white wings? or white background with black ones?
Sorry evil for the unnecessary spam xP but is just easier this way xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Speaking of that, why was jorped chosen to be killed during the tie?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Speaking of that, why was jorped chosen to be killed during the tie?
Zeltrax had a chance to change his vote and vote for jorped instead, provided he was present at that moment.
That was what Evil said, though I don't particularly like this tie-breaker.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Because more people wanted Zeltrax to live than jorped. :hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Because Zel had only voted once and could thus simply switch to jorped in a pure survival scenario.

Evil, so fast :o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
But why is what someone could do being used as reason? They didnt do it by the end of the round, so it shouldn't be counted in my opinion. Or was the round ended early?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
But why is what someone could do being used as reason? They didnt do it by the end of the round, so it shouldn't be counted in my opinion. Or was the round ended early?
It wasn't ended early.
That's why I didn't like it. Zeltrax wasn't there to vote, so, I don't know why we even consider that possibility.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Bleh. I'm not up for any further discussions on this topic. It's done.
Next time you get your +12h time, just to come to the same result.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It wasn't ended early.
That's why I didn't like it. Zeltrax wasn't there to vote, so, I don't know why we even consider that possibility.
Yea, If I recall Zeltrax went to bed as it was quite late. So he was not there, and therefore couldnt have voted for jorped. It really makes no sense.


I thought the fact that Zeltrax had more locked on votes would have swung the kill towards him. I think more people using their second vote on a person is a better indication of who the town wants lynched then what the person could have possibly done if they were there.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Bleh. I'm not up for any further discussions on this topic. It's done.
Next time you get your +12h time, just to come to the same result.
Well your setting a precedent. If i vote now and make only one post in a phase, and you decide to hostkill me, I will come out with

"Hey, what are you doing evil! Why did you hostkill me? I could have made those posts, I didnt, but I could have!" :rolleyes:

It seems ridiculous way to end a tiebreak to me. Maybe its because I wanted Zeltrax dead rather than Jorped.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm at work... and there's just too much discussion for me to be able to read hiding from my boss. I'll read everything later
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Impy, there was a last person to cast his vote, he could have either voted for Zeltrax, he could have voted for jorped. Instead he voted for someone random, that's not how tie breaking works. Not much will come around when relying on other players, who all have their own motives.

Fact is, jorped voted for Zeltrax making it a total of 6 votes on his neck. However jorped's 6 votes resulted from six different players, in which Zeltrax was not included (yet). That, plus the possibility of changing the vote in his own favour, makes the whole discussion for me futile, and I don't really follow your reasons for wanting to itigate that.

- He wasn't there, but still he COULD change. If additional time would have been given, how do you think the result would have changed? Other than him coming back online and placing his vote on jorped, in order to continue playing. We all would have only lost 12 hours of our precious youth, Impy. :rolleyes:
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I understand this logic, Evil, but then, we should use the time extension as a tie-breaker in all cases, not just in hypothetic situations. If that's the case, we should stick to it every time and not use the coin toss at all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
There was never a coin toss ever used as tie breaker. As last instance I did lynch both tied players once or twice - that after several day extensions and possibilities to additionally change vote once for everyone.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,008
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, never mind, then. There were people saying the coin toss would be used, if I'm not wrong, so, I just assumed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, never mind, then. There were people saying the coin toss would be used, if I'm not wrong, so, I just assumed.
It's been talked about before, but killing both makes more sense as a threat to break a tie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top