would be cool....yeahOfftopic: I still own you a signature, dont I? xD

would be cool....yeahOfftopic: I still own you a signature, dont I? xD

Pm me with how you want it '-' black background with red blood? and white wings? or white background with black ones?would be cool....yeah![]()

"Jorped's first game" - He survives until the last day, everybody is praising him for his great play
"Jorped's second game" - Dies on the first day, gets bashed for playing seriously bad
![]()
"jorped's Tragic Tale"![]()
Zeltrax had a chance to change his vote and vote for jorped instead, provided he was present at that moment.Speaking of that, why was jorped chosen to be killed during the tie?


It wasn't ended early.But why is what someone could do being used as reason? They didnt do it by the end of the round, so it shouldn't be counted in my opinion. Or was the round ended early?
Yea, If I recall Zeltrax went to bed as it was quite late. So he was not there, and therefore couldnt have voted for jorped. It really makes no sense.It wasn't ended early.
That's why I didn't like it. Zeltrax wasn't there to vote, so, I don't know why we even consider that possibility.
Well your setting a precedent. If i vote now and make only one post in a phase, and you decide to hostkill me, I will come out withBleh. I'm not up for any further discussions on this topic. It's done.
Next time you get your +12h time, just to come to the same result.

Wrong thread honda.I'm at work... and there's just too much discussion for me to be able to read hiding from my boss. I'll read everything later
but tell him that its quite importantu!I'm at work... and there's just too much discussion for me to be able to read hiding from my boss. I'll read everything later

It's been talked about before, but killing both makes more sense as a threat to break a tie.Oh, never mind, then. There were people saying the coin toss would be used, if I'm not wrong, so, I just assumed.