The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Naomidee, I'm totally not. Barely can walk half the time :hee
But thank you for the lovely compliment!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Buffyyy, so pretty! :x3

Do you still dance sometimes? I mean, not just like club dancing, but ballet? (That's ballet, right? :XD)
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No I don't dance anywhere anymore. LOL. It's too embarrassing!
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
we are neigbours then ,i live in üsküdar but i'm pretty much always in kadıköy
Hahaha well it's always either Kadikoy or Taksim if you live in Istanbul. :lulzobito

Wow....awesome pics from wimmenz!!:arf

@Buffy....dancing is the best thing ever...I wish I had time restarting it:scry

@Kirin....mermaid is gorgeous:zomg..../me likes B&W art soo much
WIMMENZ!

I wanted to treat you with some other drawing of mine in B&W, scanned my whole gallery and found no such thing.
Dammit.
It turns out that I like colour... I'd never realised it before.
Well, it has been an eye opening experience. :mono

Kirin - you are unfathomably sexy. Jesus.

Buffy - a dancer! You look so graceful~
Sexy, huh?...

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? :sexyarf
PS: I concur about the Buffy part. I possess the grace of a rhino and am capable of walking into any object within my 10 feet radius, so I've always held a deep admiration towards dancers.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
WIMMENZ!

I wanted to treat you with some other drawing of mine in B&W, scanned my whole gallery and found no such thing.
Dammit.
It turns out that I like colour... I'd never realised it before.
Well, it has been an eye opening experience. :mono
Glad to help:D...


...you can still do some B&W in the future tho:shifty
PS: I concur about the Buffy part. I possess the grace of a rhino and am capable of walking into any object within my 10 feet radius, so I've always held a deep admiration towards dancers.
You sound as if you're hopeless...there's rhythm in dancing and you're part of something more than just yourself...just like floating on the surface of water...



...or mud if you like rhinos:derp

So I'm sure it's not impossible...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That's not very deep though I'm disapoint :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I just wanted to make a rhino in the mud joke:scry



...or were they hippos? Anyways...I'm sure rhinos like it too:hmph
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to help:D...


...you can still do some B&W in the future tho:shifty


You sound as if you're hopeless...there's rhythm in dancing and you're part of something more than just yourself...just like floating on the surface of water...



...or mud if you like rhinos:derp

So I'm sure it's not impossible...
Bah, I'm too lazy to draw stuff without my clients leaving a deposit first. From this sentence alone I can conclude that there are some Jewish genes scattered around in my Scottish heritage.
Oh, wait... Scots are known for being stingy too. :errr
Yay! No need for Jewish genes!

Yeah, there's rhythm in dancing. That's why I don't dance.
I have a friend who's a world class salsa dancer. There was a celebration party for a European Championship of some sorts that he and his partner had won. I, seeing it as an opportunity to drink a hell of a lot of alcohol for free, was present.
He asked me for a dance, only once.
I want to put emphasis on the word once here. I mutilated the poor sod.
Stepped on his feet and somehow managed to elbow him about ten times in a total of 20 seconds.

If such a bloke can't evade my clumsiness during a simple one step forward, two steps back I can't see how the rest of the population could be safe.
:maracas​
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think I just fell for Kirin, I love this kind of hair on girls :hurr
 

Kirin Rei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
that in itself is an achievement .maybe you have talent for capoeira or something
Nah, I doubt it.
The thing with capoeira is that you try not to hit your partner. I seem to be a lot more suitable for an all out MMA spar. :mono

I think I just fell for Kirin, I love this kind of hair on girls :hurr
The hair is alive, like Medusa. It likes to strangle people and I have no control over it.
I'VE CREATED A MONSTER! :arf​

ps: あのすみません、本当に日本人ですか? もしそうならよろしくお願いします!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Bah, I'm too lazy to draw stuff without my clients leaving a deposit first. From this sentence alone I can conclude that there are some Jewish genes scattered around in my Scottish heritage.
Oh, wait... Scots are known for being stingy too. :errr
Yay! No need for Jewish genes!

Yeah, there's rhythm in dancing. That's why I don't dance.
I have a friend who's a world class salsa dancer. There was a celebration party for a European Championship of some sorts that he and his partner had won. I, seeing it as an opportunity to drink a hell of a lot of alcohol for free, was present.
He asked me for a dance, only once.
I want to put emphasis on the word once here. I mutilated the poor sod.
Stepped on his feet and somehow managed to elbow him about ten times in a total of 20 seconds.

If such a bloke can't evade my clumsiness during a simple one step forward, two steps back I can't see how the rest of the population could be safe.
:maracas​
You did drink though:p...and you probably can't remember right, cuz there's no way you can elbow him if he's in front of you:D...but let's say I believe you and leave it at that...only shinsengumi is near enough to you properly examine your dancing abilities, but I have no idea if he has an idea of it:oh
:p

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

ps: あのすみません、本当に日本人ですか? もしそうならよろしくお願いします!
Moaはブラジル人です。

あのお、もし日本語でお喋りしたければ、このスレを訪問してどうぞ。
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No I don't dance anywhere anymore. LOL. It's too embarrassing!
:gwah

How is that? I mean... why should you be embarassed by something you're good at? Ballet is really beautiful and graceful. I've always admired people that do ballet.

Sexy, huh?...

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? :sexyarf
I've always thought that random people are sexier. :derp

/hintsatself
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:gwah

How is that? I mean... why should you be embarassed by something you're good at? Ballet is really beautiful and graceful. I've always admired people that do ballet.



I've always thought that random people are sexier. :derp

/hintsatself
That's the thing, I haven't done it in so long, I'm no good no more. I try to lift my leg I pull something. I'm old Adi! :derp

And yes, us random folk are hella sexy. This is what I tell myself to sleep at night. lol
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That's the thing, I haven't done it in so long, I'm no good no more. I try to lift my leg I pull something. I'm old Adi! :derp
You're not old! :comfort But I understand, when you stop practicing a sport for a long time, you just lose your skills at some point, it's only natural.

And yes, us random folk are hella sexy. This is what I tell myself to sleep at night. lol
:XD

:hug
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nah, I doubt it.
The thing with capoeira is that you try not to hit your partner. I seem to be a lot more suitable for an all out MMA spar. :mono



The hair is alive, like Medusa. It likes to strangle people and I have no control over it.
I'VE CREATED A MONSTER! :arf​

ps: あのすみません、本当に日本人ですか? もしそうならよろしくお願いします!
sorry... I'm from brasil and have no idea of what you just said. The japonese flag is because of the mafia game

and I love the hair anyway
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hi, first time poster in this thread.
Too much effort in clicking like for every post I see, but they are very fun pics indeed
A lot of them brings a smile to me face haha.
Unfortunately I don't have a cat, my excuse in not having enough confidence in posting my own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top