Great, we lost a Doctor. Also, still no Mafia died.

), so, you can't blame all of us for that bad play, either.I can theorize a few scenarios, but Evil will <<WAIT WE ALREADY LOST??
>> us, so, it can wait.
Evil3ye said:It's not my hosting. I'm just miles better than you as a player and that's it. The bitter truth you didn't want to face until now..
Bad play because no one followed me. I wasn't even supposed to reveal my role anyway. The way i was acting it was likely i could even be the bulletproof. But people just wanted to jump at someone ... and early phase, being the most active of all, i guess the townies realized even if i was townie i wouldn't be a big loss!But seriously, with such a bad Townie play, how can it be my fault that Mafia usually wins when I'm hosting?![]()

I am pretty sure i didn't say "i can't". I might be mistaken by i mentioned the chances of that being the case were extremely low, though ii am pretty sure i never said it was impossible to happen. Ok, lets show you guys what i meant. Imagine we have 4 Mafia on a total of 20 players, this gives us 4/20=1/5=20%It's because those who revealed a role when pressured in the last game happened to be the bad guys, so, your move made it look like you were one.
Besides, that "I can't be Mafia two in a row" thing you said out of nowhere made people suspect you in the first place.

Yeah yeah I am terrible player...Here, let me summarize it for you DD:

But, people were questioning whether niichan could be a Mafia four times in a row or not, in the previous game. There were people who said he couldn't be, since the probability was too low and they were immediately suspected for backing up niichan.I am pretty sure i didn't say "i can't". I might be mistaken by i mentioned the chances of that being the case were low, though never something impossible of happening. Ok, lets show you guys what i meant. Imagine we have 4 Mafia on a total of 20 players, this gives us 4/20=1/5=20%
Ignoring the fact that we all know i was Mafia in the first game, before the start of these 2 games, the chance of someone being Mafia on both games is
20%*20%=4%
I mentioned this case, i said it was unlikely i was Mafia, but yeah now i made the calculus and yeah it seems i was really wrong about this! 4% is a huge percentage!
And btw, i only said that, because i was questioned. Not like i said it out of nowhere![]()
That's what Evil said, not meYeah yeah I am terrible player...




shes a baby sitter?Via SMS she said she started a job this week as baby sitter thus is busy with baby sitting.![]()

There are games that are played in chatrooms, take like 4-5 hours.Okay, okay..
Night phases are really a hindrance to fun in this game![]()
By the way, this wasn't an accusation or just a criticism for no reason. Don't get the wrong idea, Evil.Okay, okay..
Night phases are really a hindrance to fun in this game![]()